A couple of questions

I've perused the readme, but there're still certain things i'm clueless about.

First, i'm unsure if the mod is compatible with the latest patch uploaded by Obdisian, that is, 1.23.1765.

Second, i don't have find any information about Romance Pack compatibility with non english versions of the game, so i wonder.. is it compatible? It seems to me that you don't overwrite dialog.tlk, so i guess it should be, but you know, better safe than worry. :)

Lastly, i understood that theorically, your mod is non compatible with all other NWN2 modifications that change the same files than yours, no matters how.

Would you be so kind to tell me if the following files are touched by RP? (they are the ones from Tony's Companion and monster AI hak 2.2)

tonycompanionandmonster.jpg

tonycompanionandmonster.jpg

We don't override the tlk, but we override dlg files directly, so you will see all modified dialogues in English. I don't see any scripts on the list that we've modified, but you can double check it yourself by opening up the mod folders and seeing if any scripts are the same in the RP and AI. As far as I recall, it was played with Tony's scripts by some of the players. If Obsidian changed any of the dlg files, it would not be reflected in the RP yet.

We don't override the tlk, but we override dlg files directly, so you will see all modified dialogues in English. I don't see any scripts on the list that we've modified, but you can double check it yourself by opening up the mod folders and seeing if any scripts are the same in the RP and AI. As far as I recall, it was played with Tony's scripts by some of the players. If Obsidian changed any of the dlg files, it would not be reflected in the RP yet.

Thanks, Domi.

I was impatient to try it out so soon after writing the post i did the check by myself. You are right, there're not collides. I've been playing the game for some days with both RP and AI without problems.

Archived