Comments on "How Mazzy got her groove back"

Userunfriendly

No, UUF, it didn't suck, not at all.  On the other hand, I try to give some time to put up a review anymore so that I don't just say, "It's great" and leave a one line response that is shorter than my personal sig ;-)

oh, don't worry about that...i kinda got nervous with this piece since it took me 2 weeks to figure out the rather large number of quips and jokes i put in, and since its the first hard science fiction bg2 humorous fanfic story i've ever done...

probably the first anyone has tried to do... :D

yep, its hard science fiction...even the jansen designed rotovator is actually a design from Robert L. Forward's "Indistinguishable from Magic"...and i've really tried to be as scientifically accurate in all the details of my story as possible...that's kinda why it looks like its flying in a million directions at the same time... :D

Thanks for commenting!!! :D:D:cry:

This is the classic crazed, turnip-centric work we've come to expect from you, UU. :D

I like the way you've used the "lowest bidder" idea to tie the whole plot together, and used almost nothing but names from BGII for practically everything.

"Manager Bondari, we need to reload a new cannister of O2 into your suit. You're a little low, boss."
:D
This is the classic crazed, turnip-centric work we've come to expect from you, UU. :D

I like the way you've used the "lowest bidder" idea to tie the whole plot together, and used almost nothing but names from BGII for practically everything.

"Manager Bondari, we need to reload a new cannister of O2 into your suit. You're a little low, boss."
:D

Turnip Centric???

nay, the Turnip revolves around the earth, the earth does not revolve around the Turnip...so sayath Aristotle Jansen...

YAY!!! that one bit, about the reload, was the the joke i was afraid no one would get...so 2-4 paragraphs after, I all but beat the reader on the head with the same joke..i gotta stop mugging people with my jokes... :D:D:p

Actually the lowest bidder bit was a throwaway line... :p

yeah, it was rather insane...it took 2 weeks for me to work out the plot, and jokes...the knickers bit was an inspired last minute improv... :D

yay!!! thank you so much for reading and commenting!!! :cry::D:D

Archived