Neeshka Love Talks

Guest Disi

After checking this mod out, seems like characters like Casavir get triggered LTs, and I was just curious if the same happens for Neeshka, because I haven't triggered any yet, and the flirt options supposedly change between acts, but they're the same in Act 1 andt Act 2. If i've missed them I wouldn't mind starting my char all over again, but i'd like to avoid that for obvious reasons :)

Guest Archon

Dude, the romance part isn't out yet. Which you would know if you read things like the update report and the answer to the other guy that asked the exact same question :)

Must've missed the other dude that asked, and I thought that due to the pack already having the Neeshka cutscene in it I figured it was already in :/ My bad on that then.

There is a cutscene with neeshka in the FP, and the flirts change after the cutscene before that, one or two gets added in the list. >cutscene is right before the battle for CRK< hope this helps.

oh btw i think if you have the druids influance higher then neeshkas it wont work.

Guest joshybillyb
There is a cutscene with neeshka in the FP, and the flirts change after the cutscene before that, one or two gets added in the list. >cutscene is right before the battle for CRK< hope this helps.

oh btw i think if you have the druids influance higher then neeshkas it wont work.

when i get to the part where the cutscene is (on crk wall) nothing happens elanne's (the druid) influence is 0 and neeshkas is at 150 is there anything ive missed? i have a feeling its from where i saved the file can you tell me the exact folder and where it is found.

Deeply appreciate it, thanks

Archived