What does not work...

San

I saw only your save #40.

It had some weird variables in it (coming from memory garbage). I'm not sure if it was caused by the fixed bug or there is something still lurking in there. Most likely the second.

Still, none of the saved games should crash on load.

So, if you find any of your saves crashing on load, please tell me.

If you think you want to play safe, just delete all saves, and restart :mad:

Guest nefguest

bg1

cleric spells from level 2 onward i seem to be able to cast bonus spells from levels i should not be able to cast yet

spells can sometimes not be cast while in combat

summons seem to stay a long time but this may be intended

dual classing button is not functional

Guest guestnef

When you delete a save, the pictures are not updated, and the savelist stays the same until you go in the save list again.

Overwriting saves does not seem to go correctly, the requester stays.

I hope I didnt get toomany doubles, in that case sorry. Just past nashkell mines now. By the way, this program is awesome!!

Whoa, we might miss dual classing altogether.

Saves should work, make sure you got the newest git source, we fixed a nasty bug about overwriting saves recently that caused crash (might as well cause problems you mentioned).

Yes, dualclassing just needs a quick port from bg2. If we're lucky, the chu is the same. I'll go do iwd and then it is likely to work directly.

edit: iwd done and bg1 should only need the proficiency window control ids adapted. The button already works.

Guest guestnef

Wow thank you for the quick reply and fix. By the way, not sure if it was already mentioned but I cant seem to equip the moonblade on Xan.

Im using version 0.61 on my Pandora, so I may not have all the newest fixes indeed.

Just to keep on track, here is a sanitized and updated list of the bugs San found. Some of the earlier were fixed already and some were duplicates.

a. when i go with Imoen to open some chest and the chest is closed i hear men's voice which tell's me that the chest is closed.

b. Some monsters does not attack - does not they stay to far from me? (save 20a)

D. It is often hard to enter inn or hause when my character is not on the top.

E. other problems with gui, i.e. completely dissapeard everything (like when i die).

F. sometimes after rest damage indicator on portraits does not change (reload game is needed)

4. dead body of my killed companion sometimes follow me to the next location.

I provide some saves at http://ftp.e-san.info/gemrb/

E. could be a lot of things, so we need the console output for these problems.

Guest nefguest

Some more here :mad:

When I cast hold person on someone, they will not be targetable (so when I click on attack, I just walk there).

Sometimes if I kill something, I do not get xp. (I use ranged weapons often but haven't found conclusive evidence about that causing it)

This is where most of the bugs are listed, including the incapacitation problems:

http://gemrb.sourceforge.net/wiki/doku.php?id=todo

The previous list is here just because it started here. Please use the wiki one instead and don't worry, it's moderated. :mad:

The way you kill something shouldn't affect the xp. Could be the creature has it set to 0, but without a save with a reproducible case, we can only guess and leave it be.

In game problems:

i. Rise from death ain't work.
j. as far as i remember in quest with chicken i should pick it up, but i am unable to do so.
k. ankhegs... well, at all. They sometimes attack from distance - then it looks just right, but sometimes they try to get closer - but they are far too slow...

[CharAnimations]: Couldn't load animation: makhg1e, cycle 39
[CharAnimations]: Couldn't load animation: makhg1, cycle 33
[CharAnimations]: Couldn't load animation: makhg1e, cycle 37
[ResourceManager]: Searching for spentaci.vvc...[NOT FOUND]
[ResourceManager]: Searching for spentaci.bam...[ERROR]
[CharAnimations]: Couldn't load animation: makhg1e, cycle 37

Gui problems:

G. Sometimes there is night when clock shows day. Some person does not show up thou.
H. I have doubled spells in my magic/cleric book. Often i can not add/remove remembered spell - it looks like I am unable to use magic at all.

Program's bugs:

5. It seems like 'write magic' works always.
6. Gives lagging (at mines and temple):

Regards!

The bam errors could be fixed by finding the proper resource for entangle. Looks like it is different in bg1.

Ankheg animation: yeah, i guess there are many obscure (rare) animations that are handled incorrectly.

>Sometimes if I kill something, I do not get xp.

I fixed this a bit earlier.

>When I cast hold person on someone, they will not be targetable

Fixed by Fuzzie.

>Dual classing

It was improved.

In game problems:

l. when i go to blacksmith in Beregost, he propose me to buy ankhegs. he buy all i have, but gives me 500gp

Program's bugs:

7. while sleeping in caves with ankhegs, sometimes they wake me up, but does not show up.

Regards!

In game problems:

l. when i go to blacksmith in Beregost, he propose me to buy ankhegs. he buy all i have, but gives me 500gp

Program's bugs:

7. while sleeping in caves with ankhegs, sometimes they wake me up, but does not show up.

Regards!

How did this work in the original? Because this code:

TakePartyItemAll("MISC12")
GiveGoldForce(500)

Does exactly what you wrote!

Archived