Dynaheir romance, problem with undercity love talk

arkhos94

Firts, my situation :

- DynaheirRomanceActive is at 2

- DynaheirLoveTalk is at 51 (since a loooooooooong time)

- I had the 3 talk after Gorion's letter (in the last one I told her I don't need her to vow me an oath after she offer me to do so)

- Just before going to the duchal palace I take a sleep in an inn and had a talk about tamoko (Dynaheir told me how different I were from sarevock and I accept the compliment)

- I finish Dynaheir quest and I just kill winski monster

So I go to the undercity => no lovetalk (other characters speak to me but not dynaheir)

I continue, kill the group of the iron throne, then tamoko, then sarevock and friend => still no lovetalk

Can someone help me ?

Guest Guest

*Dynaheir romance spoilers*

I am now running into the same problem exactly as Arkhos94 describes it. DynaheirRomanceActive is at 2, DynaheirLoveTalk is at 51, I've done all three talks after Gorion's letter, and even talked to her about Tamoko after resting. The bonus scene after defeated Sarevok does play, but I can get neither the lovetalk for entering Undercity or killing Sarevok(LT26 & LT27). Anyone have any ideas on what is going on or what we can do?

Guest Guest

I am now running into the same problem exactly as Arkhos94 describes it. DynaheirRomanceActive is at 2, DynaheirLoveTalk is at 51, I've done all three talks after Gorion's letter, and even talked to her about Tamoko after resting. The bonus scene after defeated Sarevok does play, but I can get neither the lovetalk for entering Undercity or killing Sarevok(LT26 & LT27). Anyone have any ideas on what is going on or what we can do?

Actually, I was slightly mistaken. LT27 IS the bonus scene after killing Sarevok. I am still unable to get LT26 after entering the Undercity to play. Is their a way to view the text to at least read it?

Archived