SCS II & Spell Revision

Wyrd

Hi everyone, i'm planning to begin my third bg II game and I found these two marvellous mods, but i'm not sure if install them both. i wanted to install spell revision in order to try new spells that were cool in vanilla but at the same time really underpowered but i was wondering if spell revision could make useless the new AI script of SCS II (because the scripts were projected for the old versions of the spells). Has someone tried this two mod togheter? (or could give me an answer to my previous question?).

Plus i read in the readme that casters of SCS II use only 1st-5th level spells modified by spell revision and the 6th-10th uses the vanilla version. Does this apply only to npc casters or also to my group? and, additionaly, why that happen? is there a way to avoid this limitation and allow all the casters of the game to use 1st-10th spells modified by spell revision?

thank you in advance and i make apologies if i made some english's language mistakes, please feel free to correct me if you want to.

Has someone tried this two mod together? (or could give me an answer to my previous question?).
Have they ever... (yes, they have been...) now the real question is the install order... and there is no expert that can answer it the way everyone wishes, but the way it usually goes is the later you install, the more it's changes are taken into priority. And you could always try the BWS...

Plus i read in the readme that casters of SCS II use only 1st-5th level spells modified by spell revision and the 6th-10th uses the vanilla version. Does this apply only to npc casters or also to my group? and, additionaly, why that happen? is there a way to avoid this limitation and allow all the casters of the game to use 1st-10th spells modified by spell revision?
The way that's possible is that the SCSII's AI casts it's own unique spells, and thus the install process makes them and thus has control on what's what...
Has someone tried this two mod together? (or could give me an answer to my previous question?).
Have they ever... (yes, they have been...) now the real question is the install order... and there is no expert that can answer it the way everyone wishes, but the way it usually goes is the later you install, the more it's changes are taken into priority. And you could always try the BWS...

The way that's possible is that the SCSII's AI casts it's own unique spells, and thus the install process makes them and thus has control on what's what...

The real situation is a bit more complicated. SCSII mostly uses the modified versions of the SR spells, with occasional exceptions when I've made a custom copy of a spell for some reason. But SCSII mostly doesn't take advantage of the wider range of spell options SR makes available. (SCSI makes a bit more effort.)

Archived