Throne of Bhaal

MrFaust

I am really digging Amber. She is a very well made NPC, I would say even better then the standard NPC's found in the game. Now I am an old school romantic and I find the romance very fulfilling but unfinished, so what I really want to know is when can we expect a TOB expansion?

As for an TOB expansion I had a few ideas I thought may add more to the experience of the romance with Amber such as Marriage and perhaps even getting her pregnant like Aerie (only that it will be much more enjoyable being she is not in the least bit annoying such as Aerie.) I've always liked that idea from the Aerie Romance Script being there is nothing else like it in any RPG I've ever played but I feel they wasted on such a poor character. As for Amber I think it would be very fitting for her and such and I would be more then willing to lend a hand in any way I can.

I am also a old school "Dungeon Master" who has been playing in the Forgotten Realms campaign world for more then 15 years so I know my way around the Realms. Anyhow I've got some experience with writing and plot building if any aid is needed but I am just flat out poor in scripting and coding (trust me i've tried.) Anyhow just wanted to throw that out there and see what everyone else thought about my ideas.

Hmmm... While I too consider myself a romantic, you should be warned that I liked Viconia's romance epilogue the best. And I absolutely love Torment. I'm not going to copy Viconia's story at all, obviously, but it's more than likely to be a bittersweet end for Charname(/Player2) and Amber. However, I'm not at all certain that your character wants anything to do with Amber after Master Wraith. :suspect: I'm hammering my baby a bit hard there...

I couldnt stand Viconia with her being unbalenced and all so I never got to see her romances ending.

Bummer, I was hoping for a happy ending for the character and Amber, seems there is no real luck for the heros and their love lives. Seems to be the running theme with many of the baldurs gate romance options (modders and standard alike). Just one that doenst end bad would be nice.

Guest Feylock
I couldnt stand Viconia with her being unbalenced and all so I never got to see her romances ending.

Bummer, I was hoping for a happy ending for the character and Amber, seems there is no real luck for the heros and their love lives. Seems to be the running theme with many of the baldurs gate romance options (modders and standard alike). Just one that doenst end bad would be nice.

Of course, there are also those of us who don't like Aerie or the sort of happily-ever-after's that she, Saerileth, Tashia, etc. have. I like stuff to be bittersweet as long as it isn't outright depressing.

Archived