Irenicus gives me images

When I fought Irenicus in Spellhold he did his clone spell on me and instead of them being enemies they acted like simulacra under my control. They where lower level than me and I used them to obliterate Irenicus under a volley of spell protection removal and other special abilities. Irenicus was no challenge because of this since he owned himself and the fight was rather short.

I noticed that in vanilla these images did not come with any equipment but here they are geared up but under my control.

Edit:

Where is the priestess in the Sahuagin City? You know. THAT priestess. The one with special abilities and the cloak of cheese. I think she had special abilities. I do not remember exactly.

Actually, let me humble add that there was a similiar thing with SCS-1/Demon Knight's mirror.

Just in case.

That's odd - I assume this isn't happening to most people or I'd hear more about it. If you're still around, can you post your log?

Actually, it routinely happens to me too. They get spawned green-circled and then revert to hostile in a few seconds. I thought it was just a quirk, though.

Starting green and reverting to hostile is expected. ("A few seconds" is longer than I'd hope it takes, but...)

Archived