Where is the bracelet of Amber?

Guest mot-K

Guest mot-K

Hey, I searched the forum and I've found many posts about the bracelet of amber but nobody has said where I can get her bracelet. If I'm wrong then sorry.

She told me to go back to the prison, but jail guards have nothing to say about the bracelet...

Can someone help me please? :/

Hey, I searched the forum and I've found many posts about the bracelet of amber but nobody has said where I can get her bracelet. If I'm wrong then sorry.

She told me to go back to the prison, but jail guards have nothing to say about the bracelet...

I believe that one of the guards in the jail tells you to go to the Sea's Bounty Inn. One of the men there (he's on the first floor, standing near Officer Dirth, IIRC) should have more information.

Is Amber in your party when you visit the prison for the bracelet? Make sure that she comes with you into the prison since that's not a area transition that requires a the whole party to move.

If she went on her own to find the bracelet, you don't have to do anything. She will be back in couple of days with the bracelet. There's do 'punishment' for letting her to find it on her own, other than missing the small reward in the end of the quest.

Archived