Can't Find Amber

Guest thelebk

Guest thelebk

The Mod readme and FAQ indicate that Amber can be found "On the Streets of Athkatla". Precisely where? I have been to every single district and spoken to almost every mobile object and no Amber... Help! Does it have to be a specific time of day? Thanks.

The Mod readme and FAQ indicate that Amber can be found "On the Streets of Athkatla". Precisely where? I have been to every single district and spoken to almost every mobile object and no Amber... Help! Does it have to be a specific time of day? Thanks.

Spoiler ahead:

A little while after you rescue Viconia, you'll find two kids on the streets of Athkatla speaking about a "demon" incarcerated. That's her, in the prison in the goverment district. You'll have to get authorization to get her released.

Guest thelebk

Spoiler ahead:

A little while after you rescue Viconia, you'll find two kids on the streets of Athkatla speaking about a "demon" incarcerated. That's her, in the prison in the goverment district. You'll have to get authorization to get her released.

Ahhh... I was wondering about that. I put it off because I thought it was part of the original content. (Been many years since I played this game) Thanks!

Ahhh... I was wondering about that. I put it off because I thought it was part of the original content. (Been many years since I played this game) Thanks!

Hehee... You couldn't give better compliment than that. ???

Archived