Improved Anvil v5+ and BWL

Saros

As I sit here drinking coffee watching the sunset in southwest Budapest I am constantly

reminded of the obviously subpar players who aspire to beat Improved Anvil which is

the greatest tactical mod of all time. Their descpription of their actions is so amusing

and trivial. I was first in my class at the Academy Of Tactics and have finished Improved

Anvil 34 times, each time being a no-level up no reload minimum stats insane level game

of course. Now, as I am a person of impeccable taste and distinction I will not resort

to the low class thuggery of Devokaz(whatever), Temujin, Jmason79, or Moongaze/Aion. I will

simply ask that Saros please explain how his cheating is tarnishing the greatest mod that

we will ever know in our lifetimes.

The Distinguished Player

The contract ends on June 25 2011!. So if you wanted to wait until the contract ends after all, why did you impose this sense of urgency in asking for donations a year and a half earlier? ;)

Hey nitwit go ask the_bigg and he'll tell you that domain name and hosting subscription are two different things.

Don't play naive, shitforbrains. Several service providers automatically take care of reserving and renewing the domain name as long as you pay for their hosting charges. Just admit this "new service provider" bullshit is all just an illusion. You were with the same host for all these years.

Stick to fondling your male partner's one-eyed wonder worm using that dick holster you call mouth, because that's clearly what you're more suited for (other than swindling, of course).

How's "business"?

hammerz.gif

Events most fabulous unfold before us in these days, dear folks. Wanna guess whom I've got a mail from? I swear, you'll never figure it out in a lifetime!

Hm, or maybe you will, considering where I post it... Yes, from Himself, no less. I at first thought it's been a notification about received PM from somebody over BWL, but apparently it was not. To make it even more surprising, the mail said I now had been granted a priviledged visitorship over there, for free.

The reason being, that unlike other folks in the crowd here, bashing BWL for good sport, I speak my mind even if that contradicts the local celebrites' opinion (not exactly sure which posts of mine were refered to, but nevertheless). Well, someday it surely may save me a trouble of looking up for BWL's modder mail adress, should I happen to come in possession of a bug or similar issue to report.

I do wonder however, why geh4th had been banned then, since obviously he was not afraid of speaking his mind either, even if it was different from local authority's point of view.

I do wonder however, why geh4th had been banned then, since obviously he was not afraid of speaking his mind either, even if it was different from local authority's point of view.

I assume that this is a rhetorical question. In the world behind the BWL Iron Curtain, there ARE no opinions permitted that differ from the local authority's point of view.

Not for long, anyway.

And now my priviledged status appears to be gone! Despite the mail saying it wasn't going to change ;)

Epic! ;)

PS

Good to know that I was correct in deciding not to take the bait and instead see if they were actually sincere. Indeed, for a moment I thought that perhaps by chance they still had a bit of decency left. Alas, apparently that wasn't the case. At least I can now be 100% certain that I was never wrong in my past conflicts with BWL, save once (which I've apologized for nonetheless).

If you remember ...

just use a custom secondary type for all fear effects!
As Sikret had pointed out, custom sectypes do not work :laugh:
;)
I once told him of the found solution for Spell Shield. Due to his accumulated knowledge as a modder, though, he has informed me it couldn't work and whoever had tested it (which happened to be me) had received incorrect results.
Yes, that's miss quoted but anyway...

;)

PS

Good to know that I was correct in deciding not to take the bait...

Well had you been able to show how the above quoted stuff is done the right way for them to understand, you might have actually been able to stay for sometime more. Just a though.

Okay, so here I am, back from working on repairs in my to-be-rented-out flat. Forgot to bring along a respirator and been inhaling painting dust for several hours... Nowmy head is beginning to ache, and I'm impossible mad about it, for it means the weekend is gonna be ruined. Not, I'm absolutely sober, just need to vent the accumulated bile onto something hapless enough to be a victim of it. And since G3 is the best place for such action, let us proceed, shall we? ;)

First, to answer Jarno.

Well had you been able to show how the above quoted stuff is done the right way, you might have actually been able to stay for sometime more.
I've linked them a post containing the code, so that they could test the result if they wished.

EDIT: Nevermind. Posting when angry is never a good idea.

Events most fabulous unfold before us in these days, dear folks. Wanna guess whom I've got a mail from? I swear, you'll never figure it out in a lifetime!

Hm, or maybe you will, considering where I post it... Yes, from Himself, no less. I at first thought it's been a notification about received PM from somebody over BWL, but apparently it was not. To make it even more surprising, the mail said I now had been granted a priviledged visitorship over there, for free.

The reason being, that unlike other folks in the crowd here, bashing BWL for good sport, I speak my mind even if that contradicts the local celebrites' opinion (not exactly sure which posts of mine were refered to, but nevertheless). Well, someday it surely may save me a trouble of looking up for BWL's modder mail adress, should I happen to come in possession of a bug or similar issue to report.

As you can see Bonarius and Sikret are pretty much up to date to everything concerning IA and BWL, even thou they will never admit it, they browse G3 on a regular basis, probably now more than ever ;):D:D:D:

In addition, no one posted in those 'open forums' for quite a long time. So it's totally useless, yes. As is Privileged membership btw. I don't know how this place expects to attract new forum members, when they cannot see what they get in exchange for their *donation*.

I've linked them a post containing the code, so that they could test the result if they wished.
It could be that they were never able to go to the place you linked to, if they were banned from there(unless it's in G3, in which case I have no counter argument, and this has all been just a nice distraction, shoot me please)... and yes, I tried to fix my earlier post a bit, hoping to not sound like a total ass that I actually am. :)

Too much of self irony?

In addition to PMs, you also can't view other profiles.

I think yes, guests can't post at all.

Well, you can post, if you are a 'member', but your posts will need to be approved by the council... so it's not worth it.

Archived