Improved Anvil v5+ and BWL

Saros

In the interests of member privacy, no Gibberling can see any PMs not addressed to that Gibberling. IP addresses, yes; PMs, no. Don't know if it's possible for admins (theacefes or Grim Squeaker), but I can't imagine any situation where they would want to.

SConrad once told me that the default install of IPB doesn't allow admins to view PMs (whereas SMF does). In case of actual need, admins can query the database (or install a plugin), but one hopes that admins don't do that because they're bored.

@the bigg: It must be a plug-in with SMF as well because I've got SMF at TolkienAcrossTheWater and I can't access member in-boxes. The need arose because a spammer was sending out PMs to members with a virus attached, and I had to query the database in order to locate and delete the infected PMs. Even then, all I could see was that the spammer sent 20 PMs to [memberlist], nothing more. No one is bored enough to go through all that on a whim.

Guest FUCKTHERESAGOATRIGHTHEREMA

Currently the Gibberlings 3 site is disgracefully hosting a mod which is made by directly stealing one of my ideas (the idea

of randomizing items via scripts) which was used in Imprvoved Anvil for the first time. The thievery has happened without

sending any permission request to me and without even mentioning my name in the mod's credentials

by Sikret :):D:D:D:D::):D:D:D::puke::D:D:D:;):D:D:D::laugh::D:D:D::laugh::D

Guest Korhazs

Man dieser Sikret is voll der spasst, der alte sack :)

Neues v6 item fur Necros:

Protagonist is a single class Necromancer

Amulet of Hades

Black Blood of Orcus

Manual of Elaboration

90,000 gp

-> Lord of the Underworld

STATISTICS

Magic Resistance: +10%

Resistance to Magic Damage: +30%

Save vs. Death/Paralyze: +4 bonus

Immunity to Silence

Decrease Spell Casting time by 1

Wearer can memorize one additional 2nd level, one additional 3rd

level and two additional 7th level spells.

Immunity to Level Drain

+25 bonus to max hp

+10% resistance to physical damage

Special ability:

Summons 'Skeleton Lord' once per day

Usable By:

Necromancers

Enjoy :)

Currently the Gibberlings 3 site is disgracefully hosting a mod which is made by directly stealing one of my ideas (the idea

of randomizing items via scripts) which was used in Imprvoved Anvil for the first time. The thievery has happened without

sending any permission request to me and without even mentioning my name in the mod's credentials

by Sikret :laugh::D:D:D:D::laugh::D:D:D::laugh::D:D:D::laugh::D:D:D::D:D:D:D::D:D

"StartDialogueNoSet() is a WeiDU command." - Sikret :D:) :)

"I understand how the aura cleansing effect works by studying an item from The Darkest Day, but of course, I'm not going to credit that mod for giving me this idea." - Sikret :D:puke:;)

"I stole the idea of upgrading items, as well as the idea of creating custom kits, as well as the idea of improving enemy AI, including the idea of randomizing items, from various mods (especially Weimer's) and other IE games, but I'm not going to give any of them credit. Instead I'm simply going to demand them to give me credit; it makes me look more credible." - Sikret jest.gifjest.gif

"I don't know how to make enemies attack unconscious targets, so I'm simply going to blame my lack of skill on the game engine and say it's a hardcoded bug! DavidW may have schooled me on this, but I'm not going to admit to this. He's clearly wrong!" :D:laugh:laughn.giflaughn.gif

Riskbreaker Kit:

Sikret: I made a ridiculously overpowered kit called Riskbreaker which gets lots of absurd immunities.

Audience: Could you please justify why your kit has all those immunities?

Sikret: Justification for immunity to time stop: Riskbreakers can not be frozen by ANY means.

Audience: Please stop joking and provide a proper justification.

Sikret: "I don't feel obliged to convince every body for the reasons and justifications. Try to be creative and think of better justifications yourself than I can present."

laughatyouhk1.giflaughatyouhk1.gif

I thought Sikret was against the possibility of abusing his mod items, but Lord of the Underworld + Bag of Holding allows abuse?

Ah well, what I disliked about the mod is the favouritism for certain (vanilly and modintroduced) 'kits' over other (vanilla) 'kits'. You must be protagonist class X or you don't see the new quests of version Y. Pity... Class specific quests sure, but then add quests for the other classes as well.

Guest Guest

ccc.....IA is out for a long time now...it has 40 players and 10 of them are mod testers who already played the mod.

Discussion goes like this:

x (a confused milking sheep, aka poor sod who gave money, player) - I'm stuck with Orcus (or whatever)!!! help!!

y (a tester, aka Sikret's lapdog otherwise browsing forums for Saros and throwing tantrums) - why don't you try blah blah blah (take a Vagrant, you sod!!!=))

x - yes but blah blah

Sikky - always listen to y. He's a tactical genius, a brilliant mastermind of IA, he's Soooooooooo goooooood

Baro - BWL is just soooooooo happy to have such amazing modders and developers

all together - AREN'T WE FUCKIN AWSOME!!!!! YEAH!!

Guest Matti

by Sikret :):D:D:D:D::):D:D:D::puke::D:D:D:;):D:D:D::laugh::D:D:D::laugh::D

HAHAHAHAHAH, amazing! Made my day, rofl.

Also,seriously: Rakshasa Prick ubercheesy "field of repulsion" is Weimer's "project force" rip-off from Poison Badge Encounter.

ccc.....IA is out for a long time now...it has 40 players and 10 of them are mod testers who already played the mod.

Discussion goes like this:

x (a confused milking sheep, aka poor sod who gave money, player) - I'm stuck with Orcus (or whatever)!!! help!!

y (a tester, aka Sikret's lapdog otherwise browsing forums for Saros and throwing tantrums) - why don't you try blah blah blah (take a Vagrant, you sod!!!=))

x - yes but blah blah

Sikky - always listen to y. He's a tactical genius, a brilliant mastermind of IA, he's Soooooooooo goooooood

Baro - BWL is just soooooooo happy to have such amazing modders and developers

all together - AREN'T WE FUCKIN AWSOME!!!!! YEAH!!

Yep, elite discussions of elitists ...all 40 of them...a little army... khe...khe...

Ok, scram, let us focus on the "Real Life":

And is Valiant really blocked from accessing Sikret's forum? Even BWL modders have to pay to access forums these days? doh.gif

Does that mean Sikky is also blocked from accessing Valiant's forum? headscratch.gif

(...)

Talk to me, Baro...

Talk to me.

Your loving pal,

temujin

muehehehheheheh, comedy gold.

MOAR!!!

No. Just knock it off.

They have a site. Use it. If they won't allow you to, don't and just ignore them. Gibberlings 3 is a place for discussing Gibberlings 3's mods and IE games in general, and not a place to ridicule people from some other site which is only loosely related (if at all) to G3.

Gibberlings 3 is a place for discussing Gibberlings 3's mods and IE games in general, and not a place to ridicule people from some other site which is only loosely related (if at all) to G3.
BWL used to discuss publically other communities', uncluding G3's, policies, methods and approaches to modding. I therefore do not see it as inadequate to publically discuss BWL's policies, methods and approaches to modding.

Archived