An MOTB Question

After finishing the original campain, I start the MOTB one. Then talking to safiya, there is a new option (I think we need another companion with us) which allow me to add most of the OC companion

I'm puzzled about this option. Do the OC companion have special banter during the motb campain or some interaction with the motb companion ?

None of these will be as talkative as the original MotB crew. They won't react to game events, they won't ever initiate dialogue with you. You can talk to them, however. They will all have their original global dialogues. I'm not sure about Neeshka and Elanee, but I know that Bishop and Casavir have fully enabled flirt menus.

Hmmm, can I double this post for asking info?

Well, I am still stuck in the OC due to computer problem, but I am searching for mods (so as soon as I can play again, I will be going to install them). I would like to ask: I've installed the Romance Mod... which kind of contents does it ad to MotB?

I've seen there's another romance mod for MotB that makes Bishop completely available and full interacting with the expansion events, so I would like to know which options are available in the romance mod. Thank you

It adds flirts to Saffiya and Gann (the default romantic option), and the ability to get new epilogues for all the OC romanced characters (including Bishop and Neeshka). In regards to Bishop, the mod does not change the game's content (in other words does not add Bishop), but adds a couple of extra dialogues that lead to the new epilogues.

The 'adding extra companion' option is an intergration of the 'Mule' module that is purely convenience. It was added to avoid coding conflicts.

The Bishop module is likely incompatible with this one, I would pick one or another.

I think the mule module is the one that is enabling you to add NwN2 OC's companion in your MoTb party; I think it was a separate module before,but now it's fully implemented in the romance pack,so basically if you installed the romance pack,you already have it :undecided:

Archived