Help, I cant beat Shade Lich

Guest Arcc

It's about Breach not affecting liches correctly, one has to edit out dw#licim.spl not to include level 5 spell immunity.

"~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v28"

hmm...I'm confused. Installation error?

It's about Breach not affecting liches correctly, one has to edit out dw#licim.spl not to include level 5 spell immunity.

"~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v28"

hmm...I'm confused. Installation error?

The problem lies within the spell, not install. One has to edit the spell itself (via NI or DLTCEP).

Spell Shield has been long fixed. It's about Breach not affecting liches correctly, one has to edit out dw#licim.spl not to include level 5 spell immunity.

If lich was protected from Magical Energy, he won't take damage from Sunray. He probably also made the save vs instakill.

How can I get a copy of dw#licim.spi for my mac. Is there one available on this site? OR is it not as simple as copying it into the appropriate place in the baldurs game tree

I find BB2:EE playable with the scs mod but I notice a few glitches / bugs. Is it good to report my experience on these forums or now is not the time.

Still I have never found a better game than baldurs gate, frustrating sometimes but I can still play for hours. I bought a ps4 and a few games like Assassins Creed. Managed to play them for all of 5 minutes and then I got bored.

Archived