Blank dialouge!

wallet7865

Companion dialogue to me is completely blank! I can hit 1 or 2 for replies but the choices are blank and when I do press 1 or 2 it just shows my PCs name and its blank and the continue button pops up. I had this problem with a previous save with Jaheira trying to talk to my right after I installed then I reinstalled NPC project and started a new game and now have it right after I recruit Imoen. Any helps appreciated

I hate to say this, but it looks like you installed one or more mods with the game or a game utility running in the background. It is possible that reinstallation will solve your problem, but it is likely that you are going to need to completely reinstall the game. Please see this thread about building and maintaining a clean install. It's probably too late for you to do it this time, but t will make life easier for you if you ever need to reinstall again.

I hate to say this, but it looks like you installed one or more mods with the game or a game utility running in the background. It is possible that reinstallation will solve your problem, but it is likely that you are going to need to completely reinstall the game. Please see this thread about building and maintaining a clean install. It's probably too late for you to do it this time, but t will make life easier for you if you ever need to reinstall again.

Ugh, right when I got Finch to work too! Well at least I have a better idea of which mods I like now though.

Archived