Coran Romance

Once Coran enters into one of the "bored" paths, is there any way to snap him out of it or otherwise salvage things? (He's at the penultimate lovetalk.) For example, can I start the Briel subquest (I'm not really sure where in Baldur's Gate she is...) and de-derail him?

Assuming not, are any other romances perma-bann'd given that I got as far as that with Coran? I was forced to stop Ajantis earlier, but...

It wasn't read aloud in my case. Teth just teleported me off with an item in my pocket. Then Ajantis reacted before I could get to my inventory. At the time, I figured Ajantis wasn't supposed to say anything about it until later on (because I hadn't perceived any big reveal). XD

Maybe I hit "enter" twice or something.

Guest kilver
On 7/4/2010 at 8:50 AM, Iecerint said:

Once Coran enters into one of the "bored" paths, is there any way to snap him out of it or otherwise salvage things? (He's at the penultimate lovetalk.) For example, can I start the Briel subquest (I'm not really sure where in Baldur's Gate she is...) and de-derail him?

Does anyone knows?