Comments on "Progress Reports"

Guest Alaya

I'm still alive. And I'm telling you, the fabled Curse of the Haer'Dalis Romance Mod is real. Every time I mention a date when I'm going to have something done, I disappear for a couple of weeks. :)

So... umm... I'd love to tell you how things are going, but I'm too scared of the curse.

Hey! *bows down and grovels* you are awesome! I've been looking for a HD romance mod forever!! :)

Sorry to hear it is coming along slow, but I do hope it gets finished soon! Thanks for putting in the time to make it! :)

JPS, it's OK. You should do just what you need. Anyway, you're free, aren't you? Or anybody make you do, what we want, not you? You're the Creator after all, hmm? We'll all wait for so long as needed.

(Excuse my English. Im terribly in trouble now. I can't even think. I want to die like my beloved husband did... And HDR is everything I have now...)

Hey I wanted to ask you if you have somebody to translate diologs to polish?

If no, I'm wiling to do it.

My email is wszechmocny_oz@interia.pl

One more, "I'm not trying to see how the romance is going to end or anything like that."

Ow and good luck with working on over it.

We don't have a Polish translator yet, and you're certainly welcome. It's probably easiest if you register a username and send me a private message (you'll need to be registered anyway in order to access the workroom forum where the material will be posted).

You'll also need a bit of patience, because at the moment there's not a single finished dialogue to translate.

If anybody else is interested in translating, please drop me a line. We already have a Russian translator, but I don't think any other language has been spoken for yet (if somebody has offered to translate and I've missed it or forgotten it, feel free to remind me).

I've never translated a mod myself, but I suspect that just like writing one, it's a lot more work than you'd expect. You'll also be forced to work with me, which I've never had to do...

Guest Guest
We don't have a Polish translator yet, and you're certainly welcome.

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY, JOY....

It's probably easiest if you register a username and send me a private message (you'll need to be registered anyway in order to access the workroom forum where the material will be posted).

CRAP I'm not seeing any buton with sinth "register" on it. (Great naw they now that I'm a blond :) )

You'll also need a bit of patience, because at the moment there's not a single finished dialogue to translate.

This is no problem to me.

I've never translated a mod myself, but I suspect that just like writing one, it's a lot more work than you'd expect.

Well it is just like writing mod but you at lest know what is important in dialog and of curse you will get hundrets of e-mail saing "your translation sukcs!" or someting like that.

You'll also be forced to work with me, which I've never had to do...

:undecided: (is it that bad?)

Archived