Comments on "Progress Reports"

Guest Alaya

Well, it looks like every time I write a progress report, I get flooded with work and other distractions for a couple of weeks. It's probably a coincidence, but it seems like I have to choose between writing progress reports and working on the romance... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the concern, and I promise to work as fast as I can :D

Wait, wait... we can't trust computers nowadays, you know...

*whips out her classic pen and notepad, and scribbles away* Bwahaha. We have it in writing. Now all we need to do is add the clause that states we are allowed to use a whip whenever he slacks off... heh. Heh. Ahhhhh. I love you. :rolleyes:

Well, it looks like every time I write a progress report, I get flooded with work and other distractions for a couple of weeks. It's probably a coincidence, but it seems like I have to choose between writing progress reports and working on the romance...  :p

Thanks for the concern, and I promise to work as fast as I can :D

Heh, good point.

You do realize this means I'll be expecting a big progress report next time you decide to post one up, right? :D:thumbsup::D;)

A small clarification: I'll post them in a separate forum (which I hope Cam will have time to set up for me soon. Sure, I could have asked him before posting this, but I've never done things in the right order before, so why should I start now?), so as not to lead you into temptation.

Anyone who wants to be led into temptation (or wants to hep with the proofreading, or wants to see with their own eyes that the mod actually exists) can ask for access, but I won't force spoilers on anyone.

Well, just to keep things neat, really. All the discussions and preliminary stuff go into one forum, and the finished dialogues into another. And if we end up inviting proofreaders and so on, they wouldn't have to see the mess I've made of the workroom...

But none of that really matters until I actually start posting something, I suppose ;)

That's tough, JPS. *offers huggles to combat the evils of RL*

Heh. Hope you get everything sorted out. Can't wait to see this mod up and running, as I'm confident it will be sooner or later. *holds up her "We *heart* JPS" sign* ;) ... oh, well, that's the wrong sign there.

Point is, my support is behind you. Whoo!

Anyone else notice JPS has 666 posts? >.> Freaky. ???

I was wandered... can You tell how much work left, starting from now on? :D I would be much happier if I knew how much I must wait until I be able to see this great mod in my game (muahahaaa :D) Ouh :D I know I'm impatient, sorry for that :p

-- and --

thank You thank You for doing this :bday:

Archived