Comments on "Progress Reports"

Guest Alaya

Every time I've tried to give a release date, even just a guess, one thing or another has turned up and made me a liar, so I hope you'll excuse me if I don't say anything this time.

It will be finished as soon as possible, that's all.

This might not be the best time to point out that when I started, two years ago, I thought that writing the mod would take about three months.

I'm fairly sure that the rest of the stuff won't take two years, though...

Testing? Testing?! Here I am, HERE I AM!!! *jumps*

Since I had the weirdest dream last Saturday involving romancing our favorite Tiefling bard (probably my BG2 withdrawal manifesting, I was staying at my brother's house away from my comp), I'll volunteer as well :p

Moderation note: I tried to clean up the progress report thread again, so that the actual progress reports are easier to find.

As usual, this doesn't mean that there's something wrong with the posts, or that anyone should feel bad for posting them in the wrong thread, or anything like that. Just doing some cleaning. :p

Oh God, I've read most of topics on this forum and I just cannot wait any longer for it! :D

Anybody knows how long it will take to release it? I'm the most unpatient person in the world propably, sorry, but i MUST ask it! :D

Archived