Very noobie Question.....i Installed it.....but.....

Guest Diamonddrago

Guest Diamonddrago

I installed the mod.....as told...

Started up a new game just to be safe...and saw nothing different...... :)

Do i have to wait until i get some influence before the flirt options show up...or am i not doing something right game-wise to access the mods content.....>.<....

how do i even tell if the mod is working...... :)

Guest Diamonddrago

On the side-note......or maybe the main point.....

i only had the Sexy OC mod installed.....which was in the my doc version of the override folder.....

my "root/atari/neverwinter nights 2/override/" folder is completely except for this mod......

didn't i install it right.....?......or is there something specific i have to do in-game to access the mod.....?....<_<......

Guest Diamonddrago
On the side-note......or maybe the main point.....

i only had the Sexy OC mod installed.....which was in the my doc version of the override folder.....

my "root/atari/neverwinter nights 2/override/" folder is completely except for this mod......

didn't i install it right.....?......or is there something specific i have to do in-game to access the mod.....?....<_<......

"folder is completely empty except for this mod."

Guest Diamonddrago

I have gone through several save files from different time-lines in-game......

i don't see a "flirt to/with" option in the interactions anywhere......<_<.....

help anyone?..... :)

Guest Diamonddrago
Did you extract the archive?

If you just started a new game, you may not have recruited any romance options yet. No flirting with Bevil, Amie, or Khelgar.

I extracted it to my "root/atari/neverwinter nights 2/override/" folder.....looking at a folder called fp-v3.....>_<....

this is so maddening.....i heard so much about this mod.....and was saving it until i finished the OC and the expansions....:)

and i checked with many saves i had.....with different races/gender PC......one save was at the very end of OC......so far no cigar.....

Guest Diamonddrago

Hell YESH..... :)

i got it working......i think..... :)

the culprit was a rouge romance mod from the sexyOC mod pack.....i didn't even KNOW it was there.....^_^'

i hope this sticks.....

and thanx for the mod guys......it shot neverwinter nights 2 replay factor by about 70%.....

a must have mod....:puke:

a special wish just for the guys n gals who put in serious hard work for this mod......

i wish that an air plane carrying a group of horny chip'n'dale and hooters models...to safely crash land into your pads......and that you get to select any number of models to have sweet sweet smex with.....amen.....;)

Archived