Install error with Standardise Dragon Immunities component

ericp07

Hello,

Installing this AI Improvement results in the following error message:

ERROR: [hdragsil.cre] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Invalid_argument("String.sub"))
Stopping installation because of error.
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Standardise dragon immunities: dragons in Shadows of Amn get the same immunities to vorpal attacks (etc) as their Throne of Bhaal cousins], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall   6 files for [setup-scsII.tp2] component 6095.
Uninstalled	  6 files for [setup-scsII.tp2] component 6095.
ERROR: Invalid_argument("String.sub")

I looked in this forum, in the .tp2, and in the BiG World Fixpack files, but couldn't find a clue to this. How might I fix it so the component will install?

Thanks,

Eric

This is with Mac OS, right? Well, did you look into the "dragon.tph" file in scsII/dragon -folder the that the setup-scsII.tp2 leads into. Yes, the .tph is just another form of .tp2 file...

I myself cannot even make out what it's doing 1 tenth of the time, but...

This is with Mac OS, right? Well, did you look into the "dragon.tph" file in scsII/dragon -folder the that the setup-scsII.tp2 leads into. Yes, the .tph is just another form of .tp2 file...

I myself cannot even make out what it's doing 1 tenth of the time, but...

Yes, it's under Mac OS X, but I don't think it's an OS-related issue. I just looked at that file, but I don't know how that helps. Still at a loss on this one, and it's holding up the rest of my mod install process :)

I did a Find in the files for String.sub, but didn't find that anywhere, so I don't understand why that's mentioned in the error message.

Thanks,

Eric

Archived