scs II annoying crash

Guest geg Ma3gau

Guest geg Ma3gau

hi guys. the situation is like that:

got the install : TOB-> tob official patch -> G3fixpack -> SCS II -> "BG 2 tactics" undead improvement.

Having an annoying bug. Went for carsomyr, polymorphed the dragon into squirrel(its parmanent), retreated, rested(restocked spells/healed), went back to the dragon and after i fight him for around 10-25 seconds, game crashes: i got a black rectangular of bg 2 window on my desktop. Anyone ever encountered it and is there any fix to it? Because when you are not so high level its actually one of the few ways to kill a dragon (polymorph, rest and fight a non- melee, slow-moving, little dragon. although you still get wing buffeted/firebreathed. and he can cast while being squirrel.

only if i polymorph AND moreover rest to come back later it gives this crash. If i stay to fight - no crash/error, but i cant since im low on hp and 0 spells. Im reinstalling SCS II right now and i found something really weird: there is a component: give dragons more staying power by increasing their hp. THe installer asks me TWICE in a row whether should i reinstall, uninstall or skip it. Found the same thing with priests HLAs option.

i want help :mad:( i love SCS II but when i find bugs i cry :beer:(

Guest geg_Ma3gau

The following error is in baldur.err file after crash:

---------------------Start Logging Session---------------------

ASSERTION FAILED!

File: ObjCreatureAI.cpp

Line: 17023

Exp: pList->GetCount() == 1

Msg: no msg.

Run Debugger?

Guest geg_Ma3gau

I still think its a bug and it should be allowed to poly a dragon in a squirrel and run away to rest. Maybe its good to reduce exploits but if anyone wants to use why not. Besides, its a dragon's fault he gets polymorphed.

Archived