Dynaheir Romance: Can I kick Minsc?

Guest Patrick

Guest Patrick

I am using another mod which allows me to kick NPC's which are designed to go together (Xzar and Montaron, etc) and then re-invite just one. I am wondering if doing this (i.e., not having Minsc around) or temporarily kicking Dynaheir will kill the romance. I need to change up my party, and darn it, Poor Dynaheir is going to die in BG2 and I want her last days to be spent happily. [insert Smiley of your choice]

In all dialogues, for special Minsc-related reply options it is checked whether Minsc is in the party or not, so the romance doesn't break coding wise if he isn't there. Dynaheir's romance doesn't end if kicked out of the party, either, as far as I know, so go ahead!

Guest Patrick
In all dialogues, for special Minsc-related reply options it is checked whether Minsc is in the party or not, so the romance doesn't break coding wise if he isn't there. Dynaheir's romance doesn't end if kicked out of the party, either, as far as I know, so go ahead!

Thank you! It looked liek things would work in the script, but it is a long Romance, so I both needed to make room and wasn't sure how things would work if I missed something.

Archived