The code

ACTION_IF FILE_EXISTS_IN_GAME ~d0sumefr.bcs~ THEN BEGIN
COPY_EXISTING ~efreet01.bcs~ ~d0sumefr.bcs~
END

probably should be

COPY_EXISTING ~efreet01.bcs~ ~override/d0sumefr.bcs~
END

Otherwise d0sumefr.bcs is copied to the game directory.

The code
COPY_EXISTING ~efreet01.bcs~ ~d0sumefr.bcs~
END

probably should be

COPY_EXISTING ~efreet01.bcs~ ~override/d0sumefr.bcs~
END

Otherwise d0sumefr.bcs is copied to the game directory.

Thanks, good catch. (That's preventing SCS from overriding QuestPack efreeti)

Copying something from the no-reload challenge thread on the bioware forums (from "polytope") so I don't lose it.

I've discovered something about the SCS Shade lord which can make him much easier (spoilers ahead): His aura is considered necromancy, spell immunity gives complete protection. Also, inspite of casting 8 and 9th level spells he apparently has a low effective caster level - even with my PC at lvl 11 remove magic worked every time.

(The SI:necromancy isn't a bug, but the low effective caster level is.)

Golem's immunity to "Kill target" and "slay" opcodes prevents the Rod of Smiting and Crom from working as described... Also the Stonesmasher club (from RR). I realize constructs should be unaffected by vorpal weapons, perhaps modifying the weapon rather than the golem is the solution. Also, golems currently missing immunity to stun (lacking a nervous system, they shouldn't get stunned).

On the other hand golem's AI is working well; they are less likely to get stuck behind each other + doors.

When installing "Smarter mages", selecting "Mages only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC", I get the following error:

Input file is scsii/mage/dw#mage.ssl 
attempting to open file scsII/mage/mage_definitions.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/magesetup.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/generalblocks/rest.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/generalblocks/findhidden.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/generalblocks/gohostile.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/prepblocks/instantprep.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/prepblocks/longprep.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/prepblocks/longprep_core.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/prepblocks/magetrig.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsii/mage/prepblocks/chaincont.ssl ...successful!
FATAL ERROR (SSL cannot find file requested [scsII/mage/prepblocks/MageTypeContingencyFile.ssl] at line 2124) at scsii/ssl/ssl.pl line 898.
attempting to open file scsII/mage/prepblocks/MageTypeContingencyFile.ssl ...Copying 1 file ...
ERROR: error loading [scsii/mage/ssl_out/dw#mage.baf]
Stopping installation because of error.

Golem's immunity to "Kill target" and "slay" opcodes prevents the Rod of Smiting and Crom from working as described... Also the Stonesmasher club (from RR). I realize constructs should be unaffected by vorpal weapons, perhaps modifying the weapon rather than the golem is the solution.
David, just in case you want to do something about this you should know that no change is needed when IR is installed (aka, don't do anything please when IR is detected ;) ).

P.S feel free to use IR's solution if it can make the job easier for you (though I'm not sure SCS should handle these things).

When installing "Smarter mages", selecting "Mages only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC", I get the following error:

Input file is scsii/mage/dw#mage.ssl 
attempting to open file scsII/mage/mage_definitions.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/magesetup.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/generalblocks/rest.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/generalblocks/findhidden.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/generalblocks/gohostile.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/prepblocks/instantprep.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/prepblocks/longprep.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsII/mage/prepblocks/magetrig.ssl ...successful!
attempting to open file scsii/mage/prepblocks/chaincont.ssl ...successful!
FATAL ERROR (SSL cannot find file requested [scsII/mage/prepblocks/MageTypeContingencyFile.ssl] at line 2124) at scsii/ssl/ssl.pl line 898.
attempting to open file scsII/mage/prepblocks/MageTypeContingencyFile.ssl ...Copying 1 file ...
ERROR: error loading [scsii/mage/ssl_out/dw#mage.baf]
Stopping installation because of error.

Are you running Wine?

If Simyaz and the Githyanki are waiting outside the mind flayer lair when the player is going to rescue Phaere, they go hostile as the party meets Chandrilla & Co., and viceversa, Chandrilla & co. rush to the party when the Githyanki turn hostile.

Remind me who Chandrilla and co are? (Are they the random adventuring party somewhere in the eastern UD?

When the player is sent with Solaufein to rescue Phaere, there's a party waiting right beyond the bridge that connects the city with the Underdark. The one with the ogre (Boz), the goblin (Simja), a skeleton, an imp (Pitch), Chandrilla the cleric, a thief (Damien) and a mage (Nash'tar).

When the player is sent with Solaufein to rescue Phaere, there's a party waiting right beyond the bridge that connects the city with the Underdark. The one with the ogre (Boz), the goblin (Simja), a skeleton, an imp (Pitch), Chandrilla the cleric, a thief (Damien) and a mage (Nash'tar).

OK, thanks: that sounds like overlapping Help scripts. Will fix.

For the randomizer component, two handed weapons should be redistributed separately from single handed.

The female thrall who normally has kundane had flame of the north + shield equipped, also Rock the minotaur had dragon's breath halberd + offhand axe (this causes crash to desktop).

Guest chandl34

Not a bug, but the readme says improved Faldorn is a "by-the-book sixteenth level totemic druid". In my game, she was casting an improved invis + sword spider shapeshift combo and chromatic orb. I only have the gibberling3 fixpack, acsension, and scs ii installed.

This is my first time using this fixpack (I used to use Baldurdash) and scs ii, so I'm not sure which mod is causing my next problem. I've noticed when fighting groups of enemies near a doorway, one enemy might disappear. That enemy could still hit you, but you can't see or attack it. Eventually it shows up again if you move away from the doorway, but sometimes it's untargettable or acts like its script is turned off. I had this happen several times in the improved deArnise Keep and in Mekrath's lair.

Archived