BG2 tweaks -tutu-I can't find my save or .chr files

Gusto

first of all sorry for my english. i finished the game (bg tutu with bg2_tweaks) and i want to continue bg2 with same chracter but i can't find save files or .chr file in bg tutu and bg2_tweaks folder.because there is no save folder and chracters folder. where can i find them or how can i continue with same chracter to bg2?

first of all sorry for my english. i finished the game (bg tutu with bg2_tweaks) and i want to continue bg2 with same chracter but i can't find save files or .chr file in bg tutu and bg2_tweaks folder.because there is no save folder and chracters folder. where can i find them or how can i continue with same chracter to bg2?
The Tutu leaves the saves in the same "save" folder that the reqular BG2 saves would be, would it not have been converted. They are in the game folder(in most cases).

The question is, which Tutu did you use? The EasyTutu or the BG1Tutu... as the BG1Tutu installs into the BG2 directory, and the EasyTutu to it's own directory that's selected at the start of the install.

i use easy tutu-ToB. i checked it's own directory but can't find any save folder. i did it many times before install bg2_tweaks. after installation bg2_tweaks, folders gone. i also checked bg2_tweaks folder in easy tutu directory and i found nothing again. if i try to uninstall bg2_tweaks, my save files are gone or not? and how can i unistall bg2_tweaks?

and thanks for reply...

i use easy tutu-ToB. i checked it's own directory but can't find any save folder. i did it many times before install bg2_tweaks. after installation bg2_tweaks, folders gone. i also checked bg2_tweaks folder in easy tutu directory and i found nothing again. if i try to uninstall bg2_tweaks my save files are gone or not? and how can i unistall bg2_tweaks?
The BG2 Tweak Pack can be uninstalled by starting the file called setup-bg2_tweaks.exe ... but it could be that your case the save folder is in your user profile folder, because the Windows Vista and 7 mirror the Program Files folders off to the profile folders :blush: (they are actually in C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Program Files\... on W7)... assuming if you have Vista or W7 as your Operation System.
at last...i found it. you are right Jarno Mikkola. save files are in the ( C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Program Files\... on W7 ) directory.

many thanks for your help...

ok let's go for butt kicking for goodness:)

I use w7 ultimate 32 bit and I couldn't find the folder 'AppData' after "<user name>" in the directory. I have reinstalled BG2 without any mods and I am still getting an error everytime I press the 'load' button in SoA.

I use w7 ultimate 32 bit and I couldn't find the folder 'AppData' after "<user name>" in the directory. I have reinstalled BG2 without any mods and I am still getting an error everytime I press the 'load' button in SoA.
The folder is hidden, so you need to have the permissions on the computer, and then change the settings to see the hidden files, you do that via the Organize -> Folder and search options -> View -> Show hidden files, folder and drives -> Apply...

What you might want to do next time, is install the game to C:\Games\BGTutu\ -directory .

Archived