A new total conversion

Userunfriendly

Inspired by some silliness over at TeamBG, I've decided to pursue a new BG2 total conversion. In a similar vein to the Tutu project, I am working on a port of BG2 into the greatest RPG engine 3VARRR!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!.

Here are some screenshots:

tc_nalib.jpg

Arrived at the de'Arnise Keep. We need to get the gate open for Captain Arat!

tc_nalia.jpg

Success!

tc_carso.jpg

W00t! Defeated Firkraag and now I have Carsomyr.

tc_bohdi.jpg

Almost out of the Spellhold maze, and here comes Bohdi (in vampire bat form) right on cue.

tc_sulda.jpg

Nearing the battle with Irenicus, but first I must defeat Nizidramanii'yt to get the Golden Goblet.

What? Adventure for the Atari had graphics? Isn't that cheating?

(If we're talking about the same Adventure, that is. The main challenge in the text-based Adventure was figuring out where you were and what would happen when you typed "go to the south-west". Usually what happened was that you got lost and quit the game out of frustration. I don't remember any dragons, though, so it might be a different game. Or perhaps the dragons just weren't to the south-west.)

We should probably start a new thread on classic video games. :D

I played River Raid for the Atari 2600; is it the same game? My faves for the Atari 2600 are pretty much any Activision game (Pitfall and Robot Tank especially), Adventure and Warlords. I still break out Stella and play them occasionally.

For NES, it's all about Super Tecmo Bowl, Bionic Commando, and Legend of Zelda.

Archived