IWD2

Guest bearclaw

Guest bearclaw

Is there a way to center the GUI wihtin the game itself with this mod? Runnig at 1280*1024 but the panels are aligned to the left, not the game menus but only in the acual game.. woudl be nice if that was "centerable" :-)

In Bg, BG2 and IWD1 its centered fine..

Actually, it isn't centered even in BG2 and IWD1 (although they do a nicer job at trying to). I originally tried to extend the IWD2 GUI similarly to the BG2/IWD1 one, but found that it was impossible to automatically convert it; I can't recall what problem(s) I was having, though.

Guest Walter42
Actually, it isn't centered even in BG2 and IWD1 (although they do a nicer job at trying to). I originally tried to extend the IWD2 GUI similarly to the BG2/IWD1 one, but found that it was impossible to automatically convert it; I can't recall what problem(s) I was having, though.

So if I understand correctly, the only resolutions that won't have black bars on the right side of the GUI are the standard game resolutions, 1024x768, 800x600, etc.? The 16:10 and 16:9 resolutions don't/can't extend the GUI?

Archived