The Original Tiefling Sisters thread...

i think it would be worth the trouble to import areas from planescape torment...i've been trying for a long time to grab a copy, but its impossible to find...possibly write the quest like planescape, where you can talk your way out...with a high enough wisdom....(stock up on potions of insight...)

We'll see about that, as it's a ways away. Right now we're working with character/personality creation and dialogues.

The fun thing about the pair NPC mod is you have two to play off each other. Such as if you decide to royally tick off Inara, then go off to romance Keli, Inara's interjections will be very different than had you remained civil. And who wants to have an opportunity to play some jokes on an NPC, with some encouragement from her sister? Only kidding... :D

The fun thing about the pair NPC mod is you have two to play off each other. Such as if you decide to royally tick off Inara, then go off to romance Keli, Inara's interjections will be very different than had you remained civil.  And who wants to have an opportunity to play some jokes on an NPC, with some encouragement from her sister? Only kidding... :D

Put Imoen and Jan in there and CHARNAME's life is going to be either a living hell or a gut-busting laugh-a-thon.

Jon won't know what hit him. :D

Hmm... I wonder, if you snog 'em. Will their skin go boiling hot like Annah in PST? Is that a trait for all tieflings or just poor Annah?

I think that's just her. There are some long lists of random tiefling traits out there, but I don't think that particular one is on any of the official ones.

Archived