The Original Tiefling Sisters thread...

I'll think about it Scythesong.  I do see where you are coming from but I get a feeling that her thieving abilities are gonna be kinda redundent (with the exception of backstabbing, which swashbucklers can't do).

Good News: Jim (sporeboy!) has given us permission to use the portraits for the mod as long as we don't change em at all.

I'll think about it Scythesong.  I do see where you are coming from but I get a feeling that her thieving abilities are gonna be kinda redundent (with the exception of backstabbing, which swashbucklers can't do).

Good News: Jim (sporeboy!) has given us permission to use the portraits for the mod as long as we don't change em at all.

Yay!!! I wouldn't dream of changing them, he's done an excellent job. And the lack of apparent wings on Keli/Older sis can be explained away. And no I'm not thinking anything along the lines of Her Most Exalted Annoying One (Aerie).

I like switching the names, Keli as younger and Inara as older...

mothers tend to name the older kids with the more serious, and emotionally charged names, and the younger with the fun, "cutesy" names...

i think keli would be the perfect name for a fun loving swashie thief, and inara for a more mature, capable and experienced cleric thief multi... :D:D:D

You really do want to change the classes don't you? Well I agree with you now that names should be switched. I see your point with the classes but here's the scenario that's happened with these characters:

The older sister basically wanted to leave home, and ended up being a thief, and ended up having quite a few 'partners' over the time. The younger sister was sure that that really wasn't what she want with her life and became a cleric. However, when their parent(s) died then the elder came back for the younger and so they ended up travelling to the prime. But the elder still needs to take care of younger sometimes.

YAY!!! so keli is now the younger cleric, and inara is the older thief???

coolness...it just sounds right, you know?:D

and i like how you fleshed out the back story a bit more, how they lost parents and inara came back for keli...will the scumbuckets who killed their parents come for keli and inara??? i mean the bounty hunters came for the sigil troupe, and it would make sense that any vendetta for keli and inara's parents would extend to their offspring...

do you intend for the party to meet the twins in the astral prison???

hmmm...say a member of your party falls into one of the pit traps...preferably the pc...and the pc has the option to rescue the twins from some gith...the girls just arrived in the astral prison, and all the "fresh meat" get tossed into the pits to urm....break them before they get the collars hooked on their neck, and he pc rescues them...and they realize that they're going to need help, first to defend themselves from the sigil faction that killed their parents and want to kill them now...and later for vengence...

:Dsmile.gif:D

lets just hope that grim doesn't put "like, you know" in every sentence..

Tempting as it is just to annoy you, I think I'll pass on that particular character trait.

What?! Erg...fine, I'll just scrap these dialogues then...

And scrap those Korgan dialogues as well! I've warned you about them before!

*ahem*

Camdawg has been kind enough to allow Grim and I a workroom for this proposed project, so all future discussions will take place in there. --(edit) So not all of them, just the spoilers =)

If anyone is interested in getting involved, feel free to PM either Grim, BevH or myself, and we'll see what we can do. :D

lets just hope that grim doesn't put "like, you know" in every sentence..

Tempting as it is just to annoy you, I think I'll pass on that particular character trait.

What?! Erg...fine, I'll just scrap these dialogues then...

And scrap those Korgan dialogues as well! I've warned you about them before!

OH NO!!! not the korgan

"excuse me, do you have any grey poupon"

dialogs...sniff... :D

Archived