IA v6 Final

Really, I don't see the need of insulting around, DezsoKovacs. If you wanna discuss something, go ahead and dsicuss it. As for the download link, I think that people on the Bioware Social forum will be glad to have it. Anyways, I managed to download the IA 6.0 premium before the link in this topic was closed, and am willing to help distribute it to anyone who writes me a PM with his e-mail address. BTW, thanx for the author of the post, isleepwithfucking goats for distributing the mod.

From what I see so far, the IA 6.0. makes the game far more linear than 5.0. Seriously, the IA 6.0 modded game is almost like a quest rather than a RPG. Go here, don't go there, don't do that, assemble this item for completing that, and so on. As if 'pushed around'.

I just want to say that I don't mind you guys downloading and playing this mod especially when you were a part of Sikret's team long time ago. Still, it's sad to see insults directed into G3 staff when they don't want to support officially your goals, which in sorts of way violates modder's will to share his mod with very limited group. Yeah, it's bad for many reasons (money, money, money...) still don't blame Grim for his responses.

Drama is boring, on the other hand there are many other stuff which I'm into. Some time ago I've took money for something BG-related, and just re-thinking it if it's right or not in reflection of this discussion.

I can also say that here on G3 there are many good mods already hosted, if some of you are so frustradet, check'em. Well, for me they beat IA in many, many ways. But it's up to you guys.

Some time ago I've took money for something BG-related, and just re-thinking it if it's right or not in reflection of this discussion.

There's nothing wrong about taking money; the difference is in how you got it (and, to a lesser extent, your 'general' reputation). Compare the reaction to the MW2 DLC and the TF2 (paid) DLC.

There's nothing wrong about taking money; the difference is in how you got it (and, to a lesser extent, your 'general' reputation). Compare the reaction to the MW2 DLC and the TF2 (paid) DLC.

Well, thanks. Good to hear such a thing especially from You, boss. I still think I've made a good thing, because many people still asks for hints about mods and stuff which was always my goal to achieve - stop playing TDD, polish players. Everyone know it sucks. :) And I became a sort of 'famous' you'll say, after grading to University I was asked few times 'do I have something common with Baldur's Gate modding or stuff' which was pretty cool. xD

Now everybody leave this miserable forum, nothing more to see here. Let the forum, I mean *thread die.

Aww man, everyone's going to miss you and your little problems, I mean, experiencing gaming with great mod. :cringe:

"Well, thanks. Good to hear such a thing especially from You, boss. I still think I've made a good thing"

"boooss" "Youu, boooss" hihihi _yarpen_ you hipocrite you licker of _the_bigg_ now

and you where sucking _Baronius_ cock when BWL´s the only one supporting your cashcow porject

and you took $$$$ you swindler you gladly took itt

Awww "Also big thanks for Baronius" awww "who gave many mods.. It was so nice to had big backup for this project at BWL." awww mine GOD

and all the asshats on other Web Seites denied acces from you taht time so you´ve acepted mods from that dick hihihihi you swindler money-lover

You guys have a tough job

You have no idea how it's like outside our relatively happy IE family. A G3-sized forum (to say nothing about a SHS-sized one) built around this year's FPS would either be a bunch of moderators permabanning newbies for breaking the necro rule by two hours, or a bunch of people throwing around grade school-level insults.

Just for comparison, think about the IE modding community four years ago: everybody was four years younger, and there were far more flame wars than now (and far more people and big-name modders got involved in them).

Should I response to that? Because yeah, Baronius helped a lot then and kudos for him for that. Still I remember it extremely funny for him to summon this thing when we were arguing about completely different matter (it could be Sikret or this boy who did Kari) in form of "you bastard, I've did so much for you and you're giving me this?!" Apparently in exchange of possibility of playing their mods in Poland I had to join his personal internet army.

And I didn't got any money for extra mods. Aurelinus wanted to put there only few Weimer's mods and I protested, but didn't earned additonal cash for that.

And yeah, I was even sad that Bigg didn't agreed because for long time Refinements was my best translation. Do you remember that I've did this 100kb update in one day at Christmas Eve? :cringe:

You know, there's last hope in polish Infinity scene. At my old forum, which we've created with Albatros and Seraphe (as supporting forum for Wieża Ramazitha site, place where polish translations are collected; also official polish BG2 site) Aurelinus just said Get The Fuck Out and he thrown away all of us. Currently he's sitting there all days and talks to one-two person (when earlier this forum had few thousands of entries per day). Everyone just had an epic WoT fight, so still you have to learn a lot about drama. :cringe:

You guys have a tough job

You have no idea how it's like outside our relatively happy IE family. A G3-sized forum (to say nothing about a SHS-sized one) built around this year's FPS would either be a bunch of moderators permabanning newbies for breaking the necro rule by two hours, or a bunch of people throwing around grade school-level insults.

Just for comparison, think about the IE modding community four years ago: everybody was four years younger, and there were far more flame wars than now (and far more people and big-name modders got involved in them).

I remember the modding discussions across numerous forums but I wisely backed out of it in favour of properly finalising my university education and doing my PhD. So I truely believe that moderators have a tough job even if times have mellowed the most frantic posters of old. Since G3 topics do not close easily, it becomes more difficult to draw the line and finally do so.

Archived