IA v6 Final

This coming from you after my Lord and Savior Baronius welcomed you with open arms to BWL after all other BG forums banned you becuae of the pariah that

you are. IA is the most glorious mod ever made and all opposition has ceased.Temujin and Saros have not been seen for months as they have accepted that

IA is the greatest mod of all time. You betrayed the only person who would still accept you on their forum with your 9,675,543 mod ideas that will never be

released. Now go back to working on your lastet human/animal romance idea.

Actually, Shaitan, they both are. There's nothing to see here, and you are far too intelligent to be drawn into petty and inconsequential squabbling. Let the kids have their fun and let's both go back to doing more productive things with our time. (Sends a nice abbey-brewed lambic your way with my compliments.)

Or have you just blown IA completely off?

yep. during master brain fight. it was like this "purge - chunk - reload - purge - chunk - reaload - purge - chunk - reload...." oh, God, what am i playing???

mod pretends to be teh ultimate tactical BG2 mod evah but in fact there's too much pure luck involved. for exemple demon knights - this fight is 50/50 skill/luck. master brain, yeah, master brain, heheheh, exactly the same. I'm not a masochist, lol

also, more encounters are not improved. I mean, for real. there's absolutely no change in AI scripts and the like, all "improvment" is actualy "toss a couple of golems/grandlords here and there". rather lazy "game disign" if you ask me. Irenicus in Spellhold was exceptionally horrible in this regard.

Vecna is a bit schizophrenic:

If Layene or the Ancient Dragon has it, always available.

If Kaol has it, only if more than 1 party member is alive (checked more than once).

If the Mage in the Illithid compound / Hidden Plot in the sewers has it, no party size/class check, but seems to check against CHARNAME starting the battle under Time Stop.

What does 'checked more than once' mean exactly? What I mean is, where are the checkpoints? On entering Windspear Hills outskirts for the first time? On accepting Garen's quest? On entering lvl 1 or lvl 2 of Windspear hill dungeon? On opening the tomb? Or on assembling the King Strohm mask?

I just did the Samia fight, and I as well noticed that Kaol cast fast, but he didn't drop the robe. I play with a full party and 100% legit with no exploits. 2 of my party members were dead when Kaol fell as the last enemy, does it check for 5+ alive members or could he have the robe equipped as an undroppable item?

Edit: Just re-did the fight without anyone dying. Still no robe, he definitely casts fast though. Should I be worried that the robe was supposed to be on him and now I won't get it at all?

Does kill order matter? I could try killing him first, though that might be diffucult since I can't seem to strip his protections.

Another kinda buggy thing about Kaol is that he buffs Imp.Invis, SI:div and minor GOI, yet he is perfectly targettable by single-target spells, however even 8+ RRoR, several Spellstrikes and Breaches doesn't have the slightest effect on him (yet no "spell ineffective" text appears), so my only option was to kill everyone else and then wait for his scrolls and protections to run out. Am I missing something here?

Hello people, I started to play this mod and it's been very fun! A couple of questions:

Do you have any tips for defeating the Shadow Jailor? His skeleton lords 3 shot most of my characters insanely fast (most of my party is level 9 except for the auramaster and the sorcerer)

Is there a way to dispel improved invisibility plus divination inmunity? So far the only way i've seen of affecting enemy magues are area spells.

Torgal whooped my ass, is there any way to beat him with my party? I have a Vagrant, a Riskbreaker, Valygar, An auramaster, a Sorcerer and a Necromancer (I picked the sorcerer's spells like a vanilla game and now he's kinda useless, maybe I'll switch him for Imo when I get her)

Hello people, I started to play this mod and it's been very fun! A couple of questions:

Do you have any tips for defeating the Shadow Jailor? His skeleton lords 3 shot most of my characters insanely fast (most of my party is level 9 except for the auramaster and the sorcerer)

impossible on lvl 9

Is there a way to dispel improved invisibility plus divination inmunity? So far the only way i've seen of affecting enemy magues are area spells.

no.

Torgal whooped my ass, is there any way to beat him with my party? I have a Vagrant, a Riskbreaker, Valygar, An auramaster, a Sorcerer and a Necromancer (I picked the sorcerer's spells like a vanilla game and now he's kinda useless, maybe I'll switch him for Imo when I get her)

you mean beating Torgal with lvl 9 party in IA6? lol absolutely impossible imo but prove me wrong ;] and kudos to you for challenging Torgal with this party

also kick out auramaster and take ranger7/clericxx dual

OK I feel better about myself knowing that I'm underleveled lol, I thought I just sucked bad (I probably stil do). Where do you people go to level up? Do you go straight to spellhold? I could only do trademeet/circus/fallen paladin/skinner/illithium/small umar quests/copper coronet slaver fights anddd that's probably it.

What's bad about the auramaster? She's the party fastest leveler, I started with a cleric but she took twice the amount of xp to level so I said fuck it and switched her for Valygar.

Archived