A question for all the Johnny Foreigners...

Andyr

There are a few German mods that look interesting, as well.  I think Caswallon is too busy translating the stuff we're throwing at him, though.

:D

I'm more often at Rosenranken.de than in the English sites. It's a rather personal, friendly, and very helpful community. I only start threads here if my problems couldn't be solved there. :cry:

EDIT: Er.. just to prevent remarks: This is a very friendly and helpful community, too. I think I wanted to stress the "personal" thing. :D

Speaking of translations, here is a free one.

Andyr quite literally means "expensive duck" OR "duck animal" 'round these parts (AND + DYR). Usually it is tonal or contextual to determine the meaning of the word but in this case it's all your choice. :cry:

Andyr quite literally means "expensive duck" OR "duck animal" 'round these parts (AND + DYR).  Usually it is tonal or contextual to determine the meaning of the word but in this case it's all your choice.  :cry:

Heheh, cool. :blush:

I prefer to take it as being my name, Andy, with an r shoved on the end for a cheap 'fantasy name' feel. Andyr, rhyming with, um, vampyr I guess.

I'm more often at Rosenranken.de than in the English sites. It's a rather personal, friendly, and very helpful community. I only start threads here if my problems couldn't be solved there.  ;)

EDIT: Er.. just to prevent remarks: This is a very friendly and helpful community, too. I think I wanted to stress the "personal" thing.  :cry:

Sure, we understand. :blush:

Andyr quite literally means "expensive duck" OR "duck animal" 'round these parts (AND + DYR).  Usually it is tonal or contextual to determine the meaning of the word but in this case it's all your choice. :cry:

Heheh, cool. :blush:

I prefer to take it as being my name, Andy, with an r shoved on the end for a cheap 'fantasy name' feel. Andyr, rhyming with, um, vampyr I guess.

Interesting, I would have thought it was "AN-DER" rather than "AN-DIRE." This turns my world upside down. Or not really, whatever. ;)

I never remoted such an old topic ^^

Well, a french modding community? We try to have one at La Couronne de Cuivre, but we are more efficient in translating than in coding it seems.

Only one French mod has been released (Kim, a romanceable human swashbuckler, with quest and all, avalable in French and English, and no, I am not advertising).

Few interresting projects are being worked on, like neoBG, which tris to make BG2 more adapted to evil character, adding evil alternatives to quest, evil NPC, etc...

So as you see, there is nothing as big as the english-speaking (writing?) forums..

I haven't lived in Argentina since I was six, so my school career, my college adventure, my video games, and my internet have always been in English. I guess it shouldn't be surprising that I read the Spanish Civilization II site and Clan DLAN but never registered at the latter. If you wanna get your mod on strong, you really gotta know the English.

Archived