okay I'm sold

Guest Guest_ilyena_*

Guest Guest_ilyena_*

I would never have thought to try this mod if not for Kateling's "The Good Star" on fanfiction.net. I liked her fic so I thought I'd give it a shot, I was pretty bored with every other mod. I'm sure the best is still yet to come, but I'm to the "you look fair in the moonlight" talk and I have to say that is now my favorite love talk of all time. I'm in love with your mod, thank you! What a refreshing change!

Thanks for the kind words, and even more, for turning me on to a great story! It's been years since I read any fanfic, but I'm enjoying The Good Star immensely. I'm going to drop her a review and post a link to the story in the Angelo Fanworks section.

I would never have thought to try this mod if not for Kateling's "The Good Star" on fanfiction.net. I liked her fic so I thought I'd give it a shot, I was pretty bored with every other mod. I'm sure the best is still yet to come, but I'm to the "you look fair in the moonlight" talk and I have to say that is now my favorite love talk of all time. I'm in love with your mod, thank you! What a refreshing change!

Archived