BG1NPC V 6 bugs

Domi

Speaking about Imoen's tome... what is it supposed to do? When I use it, in text box appears line "Imoen - Polymorph Other: Self" or something like this and then in her statistic appears state "Master Thievery". Judging by it's name, it should improve her thieving abilities, but they didn't change...

Guys, here is the relevant LOG. I am not big on it, but looks like Andy's evalute ddi not prevent it from trying to patch FW0500. Any thoughts?

Copied [bG1NPC/creatures/X#KABAND.cre] to [override/X#KABAND.cre]

IF evaluates to false

Copying and patching 1 file ...

[./override/FW0400.are] loaded, 14160 bytes

[override/FW0400.are] loaded, 14160 bytes

[override/FW0400.are] backed up to [bG1NPC/backup/0/FW0400.are]

Copied [FW0400.are] to [override/FW0400.are]

Copying and patching 1 file ...

ERROR locating resource:

Resource [FW0500.are] not found in KEY file:

[./chitin.key]

ERROR Installing [The BG1 NPC Project for BG1 Tutu: Banters], rolling

back

to previous state

[bG1NPC/backup/0/UNSETSTR.0] SET_STRING uninstall info not found

[bG1NPC/backup/0/UNINSTALL.0] loaded, 2807 bytes

Will uninstall 134 files for [bG1NPC.TP2] component 0.

Not exactly a bug, but in X#IMOEN.D, in the dialog after CHARNAME's first dream, when the reputation is lower than 10, players with mage, cleric/mage, thief/mage or fighter/mage have access to a specific string ("Harm? Not that I am aware of, no. I do, however, have a new...ability...I guess you could say. Not a spell, but something innate. I believe it is something very much like the Archmage Larloch's famous Minor Drain incantation. It allows me to wound a creature at range while healing myself of damage and, perhaps, even granting me extra vitality. Intriguing..."). Shouldn't Sorcerers get it as well ? And maybe Bards ?

probably not sorceror since *all* of his spells are innate and in theory he would not know the difference between his "normal" and "bhaal-related" ability, but a bard should. Thank you :)

I've had two banters with Edwin, one where he comliments the thief (I think he was talking to Imoen) on her dress sense, and the other when he says something... oh bugger I've forgotten the second one, but I suspect it was one directed at the PC. Anyway in both cases I was presented with the Continue button but the banter stopped after I clicked it.

I am not sure what may be causing this - I just Ctrl+I'd the banter and it worked as intended??? Can anyone confirm the problem? Do you just see the first line from Edwin's dialogue as if Imoen is not included in Interdia.2DA? Or is it something else?

I'm having trouble running the installer for V6. It says:

[setup-tutufix.exe] Queried (pid=68) version=155

and that's where it stops. The same thing happens when I try to install the new music pack. I have TuTu, TuTu fix, and the Bio Patch installed. Everything worked fine with V5. Please help!

Archived