Any conflict with Aklon?

Guest Reivaj

Well ... will there be any conflict with Aklon? ;) both of them can romance the PC and as far as i know the Aklon mod will have a litle dispute with Haer Dalis over Aerie afections so ... wouldnt be logical to have the same for the PC?? besides ohh gosh that would be interesting!!! im sick of Anomen :cry: .... just imagine two greats NPC in a love quarrel ! :blush: well that is my point of view ... any way is that posible?? ;)

Well, I'm concentrating on actually writing the main romance track at the moment, but once that's finished, interaction with other mods is certainly something that's needed, and starting with the next-door neighbours seems like a good idea.

So yes, there will probably be some kind of interaction with Aklon. Exactly how he reacts will of course be up to BigRob, but I'm sure we'll work something out.

Great news!! i hope everything goes well with the mod .. i have been playing the Edwin Romance mod .. really good .. i only miss that there arent pc initiated flirts ... :blush: HD will have them??? :cry:

Archived