Too Far

Seeing as how one half finds it reasonable and another - absurb, I'm pretty sure an optional component would satisfy everybody.

Yes. I still think your own perspective on the whole subject is the best:

Now, I fully agree on demons, and not only because indeed they're tougher and all. If we assume that in order to gain a fiend's servitude a caster must give something in return (precious gems, as per coming revision in v4), then those extra resources - gems - indirectly become a fighting force. And since wizard is presumed to have carried them from the start, then of course these resources should be added to the total XP worth of challenge.

I'd say 20%-30% would add a bit of a bonus, without unbalancing the fight. 4000 for DK, 5500 for Glabrezu, 7000 for Gate.

Now, I fully agree on demons, and not only because indeed they're tougher and all. If we assume that in order to gain a fiend's servitude a caster must give something in return (precious gems, as per coming revision in v4), then those extra resources - gems - indirectly become a fighting force. And since wizard is presumed to have carried them from the start, then of course these resources should be added to the total XP worth of challenge.

I'd say 20%-30% would add a bit of a bonus, without unbalancing the fight. 4000 for DK, 5500 for Glabrezu, 7000 for Gate.

If it can be done without taxing some poor modder (Demi? :) ) too much, I'd agree.

Loved the discussion, btw.

A strange thing in my SR+SCS installation: fallen Devas summoned by the Demilich in WK and other high level opponents do yield XP, while no other summoned monsters does. Maybe this is intentional, or maybe this is an already known bug. Anyway, I forgot this thing when I wrote a post in the v15 SCS bug thread, so I thought I could mention it here since XP for summoned monsters was already being discussed. Sorry if this is the wrong place.

A strange thing in my SR+SCS installation: fallen Devas summoned by the Demilich in WK and other high level opponents do yield XP, while no other summoned monsters does. Maybe this is intentional, or maybe this is an already known bug. Anyway, I forgot this thing when I wrote a post in the v15 SCS bug thread, so I thought I could mention it here since XP for summoned monsters was already being discussed. Sorry if this is the wrong place.
You're right, and it's not intentional. It's not a serious bug but it's still an annoying incongruence, I'll do something about it asap.

But isnt it a bug that you can summon multiple celectials more then 1? it makes game incredible easy( even with scs installed with hardest settings) too exploited by summoning few devas thats not good or make a variation like a component for multiple summon instead of 1?

Edited by Savage

Hello i would like to know how and why there s no different component to make number of summoned celestials cap to 1 or >= 1? this multiple summoning makes fights incredible easy even with scs (watchers keep dungeon level 3(insane with maxed out scs cleared like it was nothing for example only because of 2 devas nd 1 planetar that i can summon instead of 1 celestial, it was a challenge before hlas appeared, but when i got few celestials, game turned like to super mario 1 button summon celestial and go drink tea while they ll rip demons apart) .... sigh can this be fixed?

Stop resting after every fight and see how long you can actually go on without resting. Cause if you don't have a Deva to summon, you can't summon them and the game is a bit more hard... of course the mods summons are way OP, but it's not due to the no summon cap, it's due to the HP amounts they have, and with other stats... but I have said this way before this too, and no one was listening.