Sheri Portrait

Guest Mattatheos

Guest Mattatheos

I was wondering if there was a way that someone could make the portrait used for Sheri into a 110x170 so it could be used for a character.

I thought the image given to Sheri was so amazingly beautiful and I have tried a few times to look it up online or enlarge the image but alas it comes out pixelated and doesn't look anywhere near as beautiful as the original! :(

If someone could send the link of a larger version of Sheri's portrait or perhaps post a larger copy in here that would be so totally awesome because I have just been dying trying to get a character with that beautiful orange hair and blue dress! :thumbsup:

Please and thank you all very very much! I have really enjoyed this mod, it adds so much more to the game and makes for an entirely new playing expierience! :thumbsup:

Sheri's author is cmorgan, so I think your best bet would be asking him. I checked my own archives, and while I have some voice samples for Sheri and lots of docs and copies for RE, I'm afraid the only portrait of Sheri I currently have is the one from the game.

Archived