Dimension Door missing?

urdjur

I've just installed SR on OSX and everything is working like a charm, except I can't find/select Dimension Door as a 4th level spell pick when I level up my sorceror. Is this a known issue? I have not installed the hotfixes, simply fixpack + SR + SCS-II (all components installed on all mods).

Very strange, I just tried to start a game and lvl up a sorcerer and DD is there. There isn't any DD file in the hotfixes, thus it should be fine even a plain V3 install. I'm not an expert of OSX installs though, cmorgan kindly handled this matter for me when we packaged SR, thus I don't know if I have to do something on that regard. :thumbsup:

That being said, I strongly recommend you to install the hotfixes. :thumbsup:

I haven't installed Ascension yet and I'm fooling around with some things before I start my next run. But suffice to say, I'll reinstall everything and try character creation + levelling up both in a new SoA and a new ToB game (with hotfixes) to see if this helps. If the problems persist, I'll post here again. Just wanted to check that Dim Door hasn't been withdrawn from SR or something before I started troubleshooting at my end. I figured that since it was once withdrawn, an old version or SR could somehow have gotten wrapped with the OSX download (I downloaded from G3).

Archived