Compatibility with RR mod.

leania

Hi. I have some question whether IR is compatible with items which is added by RR mod or not.

I think that the items are quite balanced compared with any other item-added mod such as Weimer's IU.

Are the RR's items affected by IR's global changes? (Global weapon changes, shield changes, and so on)

And though this is out of the topic I hope that some shields are added. I like shield very much but there are only a few shields...

Hi. I have some question whether IR is compatible with items which is added by RR mod or not.

I think that the items are quite balanced compared with any other item-added mod such as Weimer's IU.

Are the RR's items affected by IR's global changes? (Global weapon changes, shield changes, and so on)

Yes. The global changes affect all items, including those added by Rogue Rebalancing and other mods, providing that the installation order recommendations are followed.

Actually it's Weimer's IU which is unbalanced, RR's items instead blend pretty well with both vanilla and IR (aVENGER also kindly used almost the same IR's standardized format for descriptions).

And though this is out of the topic I hope that some shields are added. I like shield very much but there are only a few shields...
I haven't added any new resource, but messing up with existing ones within V3 I have 2 unique bucklers, 3 small shields, 4 medium shields, and 4 large shields. Are they too few? :)
Actually it's Weimer's IU which is unbalanced, RR's items instead blend pretty well with both vanilla and IR (aVENGER also kindly used almost the same IR's standardized format for descriptions).

I haven't added any new resource, but messing up with existing ones within V3 I have 2 unique bucklers, 3 small shields, 4 medium shields, and 4 large shields. Are they too few? :)

Wow, That's excellent! Thanks!

Wow, That's excellent! Thanks!

Ah, I forgot to say that I hope more shields for Druid such as Ankheg shield! :)

I'll try to remain serious instead and just say that there's indeed one new shield for them, though it's made of ironwood and not ankegh's carapace, and that Dragon Scale Shield is usable by druids within IR.

Thanks for your reply.

I just wanted to be added more shields for Druid which can be used at BG1. As you know, Dragon Scale Shield is able to obtain in the middle of game.

My opinion is based on comparison between Cleric and Druid. Cleric has more flexible armor/weapon/shield restriction compared with Druid. Except this disadvantage of Druid, other characteristics between them, such as difference of spells and abilities, are alike. That's why I suggested you to add some more items for Druid...

Honestly, it was so hard to get my message acrose because I'm not a native speaker of English. I'm sorry about it.

Archived