blueprint decision?

phordicus

just wondering why you included the backstabbing blocks in all wtasight instead of checking for class:thief and adding those blocks in only where appropriate.

Simplicity. Thieves by default use WTASIGHT; in earlier versions of SCSII, at least, I wasn't in the business of changing script allocations. Give me evidence it's slowing things down and I'll consider recoding.

Simplicity. Thieves by default use WTASIGHT; in earlier versions of SCSII, at least, I wasn't in the business of changing script allocations. Give me evidence it's slowing things down and I'll consider recoding.

give you evidence? who said anything about slow downs? vestigial code is fine with me; i was just making sure there wasn't some esoteric engine or scripting reason since usually you're more optimized than that. :)

give you evidence? who said anything about slow downs? vestigial code is fine with me; i was just making sure there wasn't some esoteric engine or scripting reason since usually you're more optimized than that. :)

Nope, it's just legacy. (And sorry, the reply wasn't intended to be spiky.)

Sorry, the reply wasn't intended to be spiky.)

it's all good. i'm an artist first, gamer second, modder third, and programmer forty-eighth. learning stuff like weidu and ssl is about as intuitive for me as skeet-shooting is for a planerian so i have to dig into every inconsistency and aberration along the way.

Archived