In game romance?

Bri

Just feeling the waters as to who you would like to see Del have an in game romance, if anyone.

Note:  Cernd is definitely out, it felt like I was hemorraghing trying to write for him, and Korgan and Jan will have each other.  Imoen as well has been done to death...she really must take her vitamins.

Nalia's the only one who really seems appropriate to me--if you mean both genders, of course (guessing based on your excluding Imoen for reasons other than "she's a woman").  Personalitywise, the only ones who I'd think would fit would be Nalia, Aerie, and possibly Anomen.  Anomen interests me personally less than the other two and Aerie is apparently heterosexual (giving her a lesbian romance would open the question "why can't a female PC romance her?").  But our perceptions of the characters' personalities may be different if you're serious about Jan and Korgan, since I don't see Korgan as capable of loving anyone, even if he is sort-of nice to Mazzy.

Yes, I would be willing to work with both genders as appropriate.  I have nothing against same-sex couplings if they make sense.

The Imoen crack was due to the fact that Kelsey romances Imoen (in ToB), Chloe has Imoen (in the Chloe Romance module) and Mirrabo's Imoen Romance module.

Um, I guess I should have been more specific, I was only making a bad wisecrack at Jan's and Korgan's expense.  There is no intention to make them have a romance on my part (or with each other).  I mean, Jan has a torch for Lisa (I think that's her name), and Korgan, well, yes, he's nice to Mazzy, but only for the purpose of bedding her).

I do agree with you that Aerie, Nalia, or Anomen seems best (and I'm not going to kill off Keldorn's wife for something like that to work.)

And no, Gospel, I don't plan on having a love triangle per se.

And no, Gospel, I don't plan on having a love triangle per se.

Thankies ^_^

Umm umm :D Per se, meowr? :D

Yes, per se. If the main character is still in the pre-romance stages with someone, but the two closest are Aerie and Viconia, for example, there are special interactions between the two before a choice is made.

Yes, per se.  If the main character is still in the pre-romance stages with someone, but the two closest are Aerie and Viconia, for example, there are special interactions between the two before a choice is made.

Thankies ^_^

Umm... is there a nice way to not have Aerie/Viconia/Jaheira be closest, woof? :D

I think the in-game dialogue to turn off the Bioware romances are mean ;_;

Del will have something to say when a romance reaches a certain point with the others, but it won't be directed toward the other girls.  After all, it won't be their fault that the MainCharacter is a repulsive lothario.

No, if she gets wound up, it will be with MainChar.  And yeah, I'm also hoping to get checks with the Tashia module as well as Mirrabo's Imoen (I guess I will have to e-mail him and ask).

Among the many things I like about the flirt pack mod is the polite way to end romances. I would go for Delainy-Valygar and Durlyle-Nalia. I really can't see an attraction to Anomen.

OT: In regards to the Korgan-Mazzy attraction--originally there had been plans for Mazzy to redeem Korgan in ToB.  Barren & Co found a teaser post from Gaider but it didn't have any details.

I think the in-game dialogue to turn off the Bioware romances are mean ;_;

That's why I use the 'I think we should be friends' flirt available in the flirt packs!

And on the topic of Chloe, I'm saying it as something far down the line so tha both Chloe and Delainy will have a non-Bioware backup as well.

Archived