problems instaling

kain

i keep getting errors when instaling the banter pack, ive reinstalled bg1 with a full custom reinstall but i keep getting the same error. it says error locating resources, (fw550.are) not found in key file (./chintin.key)

i followed the instrustions when installing bg1 tutu and it works fine, can anyone help me

im also having trouble instaling the coran romance

this is what i get when trying to install the banter pack

ERROR locating resource:

Resource [FW5500.are] not found in KEY file:

[./chitin.key]

ERROR Installing [The BG1 NPC Project for BG1 Tutu: Banters], rolling back to pr

evious state

Will uninstall 153 files for [bG1NPC.TP2] component 0.

Uninstalled    153 files for [bG1NPC.TP2] component 0.

ERROR: Failure("resource [FW5500.are] not found")

PLEASE email the file SETUP-BG1NPC.DEBUG to The BG1 NPC Project Team: forums.gib

berlings3.net/index.php?showforum=45

this what i get when i try to install the coran romance

ERROR locating resource:

Resource [bIMOEN.DLG] not found in KEY file:

[./chitin.key]

ERROR: problem processing D files: Failure("resource [bIMOEN.DLG] not found")

ERROR Installing [Coran's Romance], rolling back to previous state

Will uninstall 3 files for [bG1NPC.TP2] component 14.

Uninstalled      3 files for [bG1NPC.TP2] component 14.

ERROR: Failure("resource [bIMOEN.DLG] not found")

PLEASE email the file SETUP-BG1NPC.DEBUG to The BG1 NPC Project Team: forums.gi

berlings3.net/index.php?showforum=45

OK, the error in romance installation will go away, once your banter pack installs becasue it would add BIMOEN file once installed.

Now the problem that installer cannot find FW5500 (gibberlings mountains, the regular map in BG1) means that it might have been missed out in TUTU conversion. Please check if your Override folder contains file of that name (FW5500.are) if not, and you are missing the whole slew of ARE files starting with FW, it can be a conversion problem (sometimes certian areas are missing because disks are damaged or whatever) and you might want to do one of the following:

-force absolutely full install of BG1 prior to conversion vi copying everything manually (take a look at TUTU forums for help with that)

- 'comment out' (ie put // in front) of every line that mentions the missing files in our Setup-BG1NPC.tp2

Archived