Underdark special flirts, banters

Zireael07

Make a second PID states with the right triggers where you put all the Underdark flirts in. The game gives a very nice and unique trigger ~Global("PlayerLooksLikeDrow","GLOBAL",1)~ that is only set while the PC and the group are looking like drow. I used this trigger only as for Ajantis the greatest difference in the Underdark was the whole "being between drow" thing. To make sure the normal ones don't fire, I include the negation (~Global("PlayerLooksLikeDrow","GLOBAL",0)~) in the normal PIDs.

To check for Underdark in general, you would have to use area checks of the Underdark areas.

Like this, you can also make different flirts for romance / not romance case, the different chapters, etcpp.

EDIT: For some reason I answered for Underdark-specific PIDs. But banters and NPC-initiated flirts work the same if you include area triggers and checking for drow status in the trigger script.

Make a second PID states with the right triggers where you put all the Underdark flirts in. The game gives a very nice and unique trigger ~Global("PlayerLooksLikeDrow","GLOBAL",1)~ that is only set while the PC and the group are looking like drow. I used this trigger only as for Ajantis the greatest difference in the Underdark was the whole "being between drow" thing. To make sure the normal ones don't fire, I include the negation (~Global("PlayerLooksLikeDrow","GLOBAL",0)~) in the normal PIDs.

To check for Underdark in general, you would have to use area checks of the Underdark areas.

Like this, you can also make different flirts for romance / not romance case, the different chapters, etcpp.

EDIT: For some reason I answered for Underdark-specific PIDs. But banters and NPC-initiated flirts work the same if you include area triggers and checking for drow status in the trigger script.

Thanks!

I seem to recall Chapter check being faulty and using area triggers. Could someone give the relevant area numbers and how to check if it's one of those 6 or 7 areas at once?

Archived