Version 19 released

DavidW

Drow Priestesses re-cast their "previously cast" spells each time they lose and regain track of you. They may be also refreshing their spells (like Tolgerias did way back) but that i'm not sure of.

I've encountered quite a few other bugs too, but this is the most game affecting one.

ToBEx now has a component that allows contingencies/triggers to detect for child spells called through opcode 214 (select spell). Could I request you deprecate the component "Make individual versions of Spell Immunity available", and include this instead for ToBEx users?

-Galactygon

I recently upgraded from v15 to v19, and magic damage resistance is ignored. I can have 100% magic damage resist and still expect to take full damage from MM/skull trap/adhw/smites. When I disable tobex, the resist works as intended.

I recently upgraded from v15 to v19, and magic damage resistance is ignored. I can have 100% magic damage resist and still expect to take full damage from MM/skull trap/adhw/smites. When I disable tobex, the resist works as intended.

Alesia reported the same thing on the Bioware forums, I think I'd better turn ToBEx off for my next playthrough.

Archived