possible bug - invisible characters- v.19

Guest absurdh

Guest absurdh

hi ,

me and my friends decided to play BGtutu multiplayer and decided to use this mod for added tactical challenge.

The problem is, when we enter a new are we cannot see any other character on the screen other than our own. the reason i think it is this mod that is causing the problem is because it started after we installed it.

also, maybe it is just one of the components in the mod that is causing the difficulty. WE have all the components installed other that setting proficiency for NPCs when they join. Also, we opted to remove all the spells from tutu that weren't in the original.

hi ,

me and my friends decided to play BGtutu multiplayer and decided to use this mod for added tactical challenge.

The problem is, when we enter a new are we cannot see any other character on the screen other than our own. the reason i think it is this mod that is causing the problem is because it started after we installed it.

also, maybe it is just one of the components in the mod that is causing the difficulty. WE have all the components installed other that setting proficiency for NPCs when they join. Also, we opted to remove all the spells from tutu that weren't in the original.

I've absolutely no idea, I'm afraid. I can't think of any way SCS could do this, but equally I have absolutely no experience with multiplayer (and I don't think I've ever previously had a multiplayer bug report) so it could be there's just something I'm missing.

I can confirm this is a bug with SCS, I believe it is related to the initialization component or one of the components that relies on it, because I was able to play a multiplayer game without this problem before I installed the initialization component.

Edit: It's definately ToBEx that's causing the problem somehow, I had my friend reinstall SCS with the "Disable_ToBEx 1" parameter in the scs.ini and we no longer encounter this problem. I'll let you know if there are any other problems in multiplayer because my friend and I both plan to play through the entire game.

Guest absurdh
I can confirm this is a bug with SCS, I believe it is related to the initialization component or one of the components that relies on it, because I was able to play a multiplayer game without this problem before I installed the initialization component.

Edit: It's definately ToBEx that's causing the problem somehow, I had my friend reinstall SCS with the "Disable_ToBEx 1" parameter in the scs.ini and we no longer encounter this problem. I'll let you know if there are any other problems in multiplayer because my friend and I both plan to play through the entire game.

hey i cant find my SCS.ini file..where is it? ;)

Guest vil33

I can confirm that it is a problem with TobEx as well, apparently changing the value for Expanded Stats from 1 to 0 in the ToBExCore.ini file, it fixes the glitch. I am not sure what that affects so it would be great if someone knows if disabling that value could create problems.

Guest vil33

Quick update on the situation, the bug in ToBEx has been fixed so now SCS just has to update the version of ToBEx it uses to fix the problem.

Archived