Improved shapeshifting bug

Guest guest

Guest guest

I seem to be have a bug, and I'm guessing it's related to the above component. As soon as I choose Jaheira's HLAs for fire/earth elemental transformation and click accept, there's a little pause, and on her character sheet she has the stats of one the elementals and indeed is transformed into one when I go back to the game screen (whichever one I choose, or if i choose both - since a multi fighter/druid gets a level of each at 1.5 mil xp each you get 2 HLAs at once - the one I clicked on last is the one she transforms into. The combat log reads she transformed into one, then the other, hence why I'm sure this component is definitely having an effect as she could not perform these actions so quickly otherwise!)

I'm guessing the game should be creating those symbolic paws, which by the way work fine for her wolf and bear forms, but is not doing so. I tried clearing her inventory, and weapon slots in case the items needed to go there, but nothing.

Hope you can help.

Guest guest

I had another bug I wanted to report aswell, the trolls in the de'arnise keep, at least some of them, (an ice troll in particular) refuse to die. They keep blinking in and out of reality. Ctrl+y does not kill them. The ice troll reappears at injured, makes a dying sound, goes 'invisible' and repeats forever. One of them bugged out like this and is unkillable, although couple others have been phasing in and out yet luckily stayed dead.

I chose the More resilient trolls: v19 option aswell as spirit trolls having original in game powers. My feeling is it must be the resilient troll option, if anything.

My setup has changed since then, but I really only had fixpack, SCSII and some tweaks (ammo stacking and stuff, no avatar changing or anything that might even concievably be related to this).

Does the resilient troll option make them get up to be killed twice essentially? Almost always, they went down and came back up at injured or so, and then I had to re-kill them; it also turned off my characters attacks at times when this happened (them getting back up from near death to injured). This was not the case everytime, but often enough

I had no problem to clear De'Arnise Dungeon with More resilient trolls (with Spirit Trolls enhanced). Spirit Trolls were really a Pain, always going invisible to heal and distract my fighter, but I didn't encounter any bug. Very few trolls had the time to raise again.

Guest Guest_InKal_*
I had no problem to clear De'Arnise Dungeon with More resilient trolls (with Spirit Trolls enhanced). Spirit Trolls were really a Pain, always going invisible to heal and distract my fighter, but I didn't encounter any bug. Very few trolls had the time to raise again.

same here. not a bug imo. those trolls are a little bit tricky and tactic's spirit trolls are kinda hard to kill, especially with low level party. hasted korgan with stonfire axe is the best (if he become idle when troll falls down to the ground, manualy make him start attacking again). or you can make them all injured or badly injured and let edwin/nalia cast deathspell. all should die. easy as pie. ;]

Archived