Gwen NPC

So, I don't know how many people have actually kept up with Gwen's progress from my blog, but I wanted to make a general post here real quick before I jump out the door and rush to work >.>; Seeing as I haven't touched Gwen's files in over 2 weeks, I thought I should make an update. Because of end of semester rush work, Gwen is on pause until I get some quality time with my laptop. I work 5 days a week now on top of that, so the little free time I have had has gone towards homework...alright, AND the new Mortal Kombat 2011 release. My addictions are many, what can I say?

After this semester ends, I will more than likely take next semester off. As long as I stay away from the Mortal Kombat Tournaments in the college lounge, I'll be working on Gwen again.

I've been unable to locate the basics of Gwen, but I highly encourage you to continue developing the mod! Just make note of spontaneous ideas as they arise, and leave the expansion and detail for when you have time for it.

Yes, it's important to avoid becoming so obsessed with the details that you forget that you still have a mod to write. More modders should remember this. (halo smiley, since we're all guilty of this, to one extent or another...)

I've been unable to locate the basics of Gwen, but I highly encourage you to continue developing the mod! Just make note of spontaneous ideas as they arise, and leave the expansion and detail for when you have time for it.

Wow, I forgot that I deleted her page from my site when I was having errors with the photo viewer o.0;. Thank you for the reminder, I'll get her mod page back up next time I work on the site.

Archived