Music

Guest Apeman

Hey my first post here. I downloaded the mod a few days ago and so far I'm having a blast with it. A few questions though:

- The music that pops up when a character initiates a banter overlaps with the original game soundtrack. Is is possible to stop the original music as your music commences and return it after the banter is over?

- I encountered a few small quests. Namely David Janssen south of Beregost and Kagain and the son of Silvershield at the crossroads. Are those part of phase two or do they belong with the phase I banters?

Great job by the way. Banters are nice so far and it ads a dimension to the game.

Idobek is working on improved Music pack which helps preventing at least some overlaps; I do not know when he will be ready to release it. If you are interested in testing it, please, let me know, I will give you a link to a beta version.

- I encountered a few small quests. Namely David Janssen south of Beregost and Kagain and the son of Silvershield at the crossroads. Are those part of phase two or do they belong with the phase I banters?

They are sort of previews for Phase II stuff (scenery dialogues, slightly altered encounters etc). Kagain's we put in to fix the good ol' TUTU bug and Xan's is there because nothing was happening on that map before.

Great job by the way. Banters are nice so far and it ads a dimension to the game.

Thank you :rolleyes:

Archived