Scretch (fit to screen) mode in fix sized menu (Widescreen mod related)

l1k3m1k3

Hello again, sorry for lot of threads made by me recently.

This time I wanna ask about widescreen mod. I play BGT using 1080 resolution. But when in the fix sized menu (Inventory, Map, Journal, etc.) the screen is centered. Is it possible to make them scretched (fit to screen)? I don't mid if the result will be more "pixelate" as long as I can read easier and examine better.

PS: sorry for my bad English.

I play BGT using 1080 resolution. But when in the fix sized menu (Inventory, Map, Journal, etc.) the screen is centered. Is it possible to make them scretched (fit to screen)? I don't mid if the result will be more "pixelate" as long as I can read easier and examine better.
Then just use smaller resolution... Easy.

You don't get my point, using 1080 resolution makes the game area significantly larger and I like that, so I use it intentionally. The fix sized centered menu is just minor issue for me, so I may ask if there is a solution or mod to stretch those screen.

You don't get my point, using 1080 resolution makes the game area significantly larger and I like that, so I use it intentionally. The fix sized centered menu is just minor issue for me, so I may ask if there is a solution or mod to stretch those screen.

Sorry, but that's just the way it works. In order to stretch those screens, the mod author would have to completely redo those graphics, and do so for each possible resolution the mod supports. That would be way too much work for the overall effect it would have. I don't see what your problem is really, I'm playing at BG2 at a resolution of 1920 X 1200 and I don't have that much of a problem reading everything. My eyesight is not the greatest anymore either.

Archived