Working port to Ios

Guest SyntaxError

The right clicking is bothering me, however. The timing is hard to get down and I'm only getting it correct 10% of the time.

what do you suggest? I haven't changed anything regarding events for a long while.

The main issues I am having is the in the inventory screen (right click works fine elsewhere), is that the item description box won't pop up except on a few items (like nalia's ring). I dont know if its the tooltip and right click using the same command that is causing it or not.

The right clicking is bothering me, however. The timing is hard to get down and I'm only getting it correct 10% of the time.

what do you suggest? I haven't changed anything regarding events for a long while.

The main issues I am having is the in the inventory screen (right click works fine elsewhere), is that the item description box won't pop up except on a few items (like nalia's ring). I dont know if its the tooltip and right click using the same command that is causing it or not.

that has nothing to do with it. Some of my code changes were lost when i synced with git. it should be fixed now.

Guest Joshua

800x600 didn't work, 640x480 works but the window is too small, wasting half of the ipad screen.

You guys say that easy tutu is the way to go 1026x768, ok I will try

Big thanks to everyone so far

800x600 didn't work, 640x480 works but the window is too small, wasting half of the ipad screen.

You guys say that easy tutu is the way to go 1026x768, ok I will try

Big thanks to everyone so far

you have options. you can use the widescreen mod or tutu etc.

Archived